• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible tackle by Asta-whatshisface. Dunno what the chavs players are complaining about...

Followed by Delaney acting the complete twat to immediately wipe out the advantage. Muppet.

Might have to switch to Newcastle now. Everton are playing far too well and Chelsea are boring and lucky.

Ronaldo has 15 goals in the first 8 league games. Insane!

Wednesday will be fun...

Cavani had one of the great sendings off. Uruguayans should know better by now.

Celebrated a goal with a Batistuta machine gun bollocks. Yellow. Went up to the ref in shock. Second yellow. Done.

Easy money - Southampton.
They're going to collapse I tell you, you'll lose the bet.

I-regret-nothing-chicken.gif

Based on the Match of the Day highlights, that Sunderland performance was the worst I've ever seen by a professional team.

3 points tomorrow would be so good for the team's confidence ... we've had a poor start to the season, but 3 points and we're right back there fighting for the 2-4 spots as Chelsea are doing what they did the first year Mourinho managed them (winning everything, even when playing like shite).

Anyone see MOurinho's comments this weekend about us?

They're going to collapse I tell you, you'll lose the bet.

Maybe not collapse, but I'd expect them to go cold and gradually slide backwards as they start playing the tougher teams.

3 of their 5 wins so far have been against Sunderland, QPR and Newcastle (3 of the current bottom 4). They beat Swansea, another team with a hot start but now with 0 wins in 4 league games and West Ham (granted they did what we didn't do against this lot). The two times they played teams which finished above them (us, Spurs), they lost, albeit by a one-goal margin each.

I expected them to do much poorer this season, so the run of results has taken me by surprise, but I still expect them to fizzle down the road. From Nov 30 to Jan 10, they have 9 league games, during which they play Arsenal twice, Man Utd twice, City, Chelsea and Everton. Staying in the top 6 at the end of that stretch will make me change my mind about them.

Southampton finishing top four at the expense of Arsenal, Spurs, Everton or ManUre is very acceptable to me.

Southampton have had a pretty decent fixture list so far. Its only a matter of time before they are 6th and downwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom