• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole celebrates Phelan so much they self-consciously go into Manc Drive 10, changing their underwear and altering the price of cotton:

hqdefault.jpg

Kane seems to have picked up an ankle injury at the end of the game.
Pochettino was worried about ligament damage.

Spurs were dark horses.

With Kane/Son seemingly out now for a few weeks, I suspect they will fade away. Need Chelsea to lose another game or so too, to rule them out as well, as I heard Rudiger the other night talking about them still believing they can win it.

Soon, it's going to become a straight shootout between us and City.

I think both Chelsea and spurs are now out of it. They’d require us to lose 4 more league games than them. Bar a catastrophic meltdown that isn’t going to happen.

I think both Chelsea and spurs are now out of it. They’d require us to lose 4 more league games than them. Bar a catastrophic meltdown that isn’t going to happen.

Chelsea need to get a striker in if they're to have any real chance.

As for Spursy, they've got a good squad and a good manager - and a couple of exceptional players - but if you've already lost six games by mid-January, it's not really looking likely at all. Then you've got the issue of funds and the ongoing stadium farrago....nah.

What is going on with De Bruyne?

Since he's come back from injury, he seems to be in and out of the team.

I don't know how city are doing so well when De Bruyne has been injured\dropped. He makes them tick

I think the win is already inevitable, no use hoping or praying for anything else on that front. However, the goal difference is still up for grabs, let us all pray for wolves to keep it below 9-0.

Jesus christ what a stupid foul. Way to kill off any enjoyment of watching this for me. And didn't even inflict an injury.

Can someone please explain what the difference between Kompany's tackle on Mo and this one?

I thought it looked worse than Kompany's, but they fell in the same category of not being in control, studs up, and making sure they took the man out.

The pass that played Sane in for the cross was superb though.
Just need to get another booking on Fernandinho now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom