• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham go 1 up courtesy of Declan Rice, who does look great, been heavily linked with Citeh of late.

Arsenal looking more likely to score, but not by much.

I cursed this saying it should be a good game. Its not.

That said, West Ham have been doing a great job at keeping Arsenal's chances limited, it'll take either a jammy chance or a wonder goal to level it up if they can keep up this intensity for the last twenty minutes.

FT. Good win for West Ham that.

Although I like seeing Arsenal get beat, it does mean Utd look a better proposition for the CL places this season.

Although I like seeing Arsenal get beat, it does mean Utd look a better proposition for the CL places this season.

Not sure what to think about all this... Both United and Arsenal has had real poor seasons and that is good for us. I hope Chelsea keep United at distance. To see Arsenal slide away and no easy fix after Wenger is good and if OGS manage to finish on a high he might get the job permanent. That is also good.

I can't make my mind up on this. If they get back on track and are up there next season then having to play in the CL rather the EL will add pressure and drain resources as it does for everyone. On the other hand I'd love to see them in the EL.

I can't make my mind up on this. If they get back on track and are up there next season then having to play in the CL rather the EL will add pressure and drain resources as it does for everyone. On the other hand I'd love to see them in the EL.
Yep.

There's no ideal answer, cos ideally I don't want to see Utd, Arsenal or Spurs in the top 4.

However if Spurs were to start dropping points & miss out on the CL I'd probably argue it'd be worse for them due to the new stadium costs.

Arsenal it'd probably hurt a lot too as that rebuilding job is way harder with less cash & no CL to tempt players with.

Utd, you'd argue it wouldn't effect their ability to tempt players as much, & certainly not their finances as much (relatively speaking), so logically I want to say them ahead of Arsenal makes more sense.

I can't say it though, cos it makes me feel sick.

Yep.

There's no ideal answer, cos ideally I don't want to see Utd, Arsenal or Spurs in the top 4.

However if Spurs were to start dropping points & miss out on the CL I'd probably argue it'd be worse for them due to the new stadium costs.

Arsenal it'd probably hurt a lot too as that rebuilding job is way harder with less cash & no CL to tempt players with.

Utd, you'd argue it wouldn't effect their ability to tempt players as much, & certainly not their finances as much (relatively speaking), so logically I want to say them ahead of Arsenal makes more sense.

I can't say it though, cos it makes me feel sick.

Yeah. Agree. It feels sick. Would love for them to play EL.

Reckon Arnautovic is annoyed Felipe Anderson is better than him
I banged on about how good Anderson was after we trounced them 4 nil. Watching him live I was very impressed with him. Very good player. Niggly fouls cuntish type that's horrible to play against, but with pace & trickery as well.

Fulham very very unlucky. Two own goals and a host of chances went begging or were saved/beaten away etc. I hope they can get out of this mess.

Chavs drawing home against their former boss at half time. Think I hope they squeeze in a winner to keep the gap to United.

Nah, if spurs beat them and Chelsea win, they're still a long way off. Prefer a spurs draw or even United win. Spurs are due a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom