• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Well rotation seems to be working great

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had an incredible run and even more so when you think about how many points we should have taken from Everton, WBA & Arsenal.

Totally pointless to speculate of course, but if we had won those three games we would be comfortably second and City would not be out of sight. We are very very close to having a fucking amazing team.

We only need Rafa to make it complete.

Totally pointless to speculate of course, but if we had won those three games we would be comfortably second and City would not be out of sight. We are very very close to having a fucking amazing team.

We only need Rafa to make it complete.
Eh?

They'd still be 12 points ahead

Yeah, rewind 12 months when we were absolutely shot, with seemingly more people with muscle strains than without. Rotation will always have its detractors, but we're seeing the benefits now.

Yeah. I think it was the dropped points against Everton that got everyone pissed off, but I'd argue we are unlikely to get that result yesterday without that aggressive rotation being done cos our energy won us that game as much as anything else.

Rotation is fine when you have good players throughout the squad.

The Everton result, happened because of a few silly mistakes from first teamers, and an over eager referee.

Hopefully over the next few months, we'll see the benefits of rotation.

I did notice that Pep mentioned "tiredness" being the only thing that he's worried about. It's something that all the top clubs need to manage. I really think tiredness will catch up to City eventually, and probably around the semi final stage of the CL/FA Cup.. hopefully, around the time we meet them again.

Regardless of rotation the PL teams will be at a huge disadvantage to other European teams by the time they are in the semi final stages of the champions league...

It's a bit crap.

Fuck Everton. Quite obvious any cunt can twat them with their BEST ELEVEN. we drew with them because of ego

I've come away to clear my head because my bird is worried about me, and during multiple nightmares through the night I've split my head open, broken a couple of ribs and twatted my knee, which hurts so bad. She ended up sleeping on the couch, we got a suite. When I woke up and she wasn't there my first thought was I'd killed her.

So don't take anything I say seriously

I've come away to clear my head because my bird is worried about me, and during multiple nightmares through the night I've split my head open, broken a couple of ribs and twatted my knee, which hurts so bad. She ended up sleeping on the couch, we got a suite. When I woke up and she wasn't there my first thought was I'd killed her.

So don't take anything I say seriously
Don’t know if this should be taken seriously, but if it is please get some help. There’s nothing wrong with doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom