• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Well rotation seems to be working great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut that shit out Woland please. There are forumites we can afford to lose, but you're not one of them.
I dunno, his house can't be that tall. He probably would have ended up with broken legs and arms and his missus would end up having to wipe his arse for the next 8 weeks.

I dunno, his house can't be that tall. He probably would have ended up with broken legs and arms and his missus would end up having to wipe his arse for the next 8 weeks.

Woland is a successful businessman who lives in a part of the world with depressed house prices. He probably lives in a mansion.

Woland is a successful businessman who lives in a part of the world with depressed house prices. He probably lives in a mansion.
Yeah, but loads of mansions aren't that tall. Usually they've to suit their surroundings. Plus, he would probably land in the fucking flowerbed or something.

Unless he lives in the penthouse, of course.

My Mum dropped me and Finn off at Lime Street and casually pointed out a house in Scotland Road as one that she owned, as we drove past

I’m sure it wasn’t a massive investment (40k? 60? I dunno. I asked but she didn’t actually know) but still, I live in the South, where owning more than one house makes you a ‘property mogul’

I hop they buy me a house in Liverpool for Xmas. Would make a change from boxer shorts, a Waterstones voucher and Clinique

Hmmm, we could make something outta this...

Woland - if Dreamy fucked off, would you be ok mate?

Dreamy - might have to take one for the team here pal. Don't worry, we'll all remember you for it.

Hmmm, we could make something outta this...

Woland - if Dreamy fucked off, would you be ok mate?

Dreamy - might have to take one for the team here pal. Don't worry, we'll all remember you for it.

Ha, how about I play you in a game of golf, handicapped match play? Loser fucks off for 3 months 😀 I'm sure the live reporting hole by hole as you lose to me would lift his spirits no end

Mmm, live reporting hole by hole. Nice.

The golf challenge is fair enough, especially as Ry was slagging off your golf skills last week.

Plus, it will give him a chance to air the boot-cut plus fours.

Reactions: HC
I’ve been to his house in Crosby. It’s very nice.

He also trusted me to drive his car to Glastonbury last year with him (BMW) cos he had a bad back. Dropped him off at one side of Glasto and parked the car on the other side, near to where I was staying. He also gave me a big fuck off bag of magic.

On the Sunday night, when I was sorting out driving home the next day, I rang him to see what time he wanted picking up on the Monday morning. Rang anyway, and he was already sitting at home in his with a cup of tea. He’d left me, in Glastonbury, with his 30k BMW car. That’s how fucking sound this lad is. Sees the good in everyone.

I didn’t steal his car anyway, despite the scouse urge, I drove home and dropped it at his about 8pm that night. England got fucked by Iceland the same night btw.

Mark, gimme a text and will have a bevvie this weekend. Friday night, I’m in town. Lemme know.

DB & Ryan, outside the internet

image-4-2.jpg

Put it this way. Yesterday morning at 5 am i went to throw myself off the roof, and it was only by chance that my son had got up for a piss that I didn't. And I've no idea why.
That is just the elliminarty us;ng playing their harpz there will be many suicide attempts around this time. Dont let them cull you mate.
PS, if you do go can you take you know who with you? As a favor to the forum like.

I'm still angry about the Everton game. Dropping Frim and Phil to keep them all warm and cozy for a nil nil against the bottom of the league West Brom and then to capitulate against Arse.

Of course that all looks so clever on the back of a last gasp win against the mighty Burnley. I don't doubt someone will prove me wrong somehow but that side against Everton still makes me want to vomit and the West Brom result came next.

Credit where it's due. After today's result I mentally chalked it off against West Brom. We don't normally win there and we picked a side that managed it despite too much rotation. But Everton still irks

Last edited:
I'm still angry about the Everton game. Dropping Frim and Phil to keep them all warm and cozy for a nil nil against the bottom of the league West Brom and then to capitulate against Arse.

Of course that all looks so clever on the back of a last gasp win against the mighty Burnley. I don't doubt someone will prove me wrong somehow but that side against Everton still makes me want to vomit and the West Brom result came next.

Credit where it's due. After today's result I mentally chalked it off against West Brom. We don't normally win there and we picked a side that managed it despite too much rotation. But Everton still irks
Yet with our best attackers playing against West Brom we couldn’t beat them.
We were dominant against Everton and should have scored a few goals if not for poor finishing and decision making (by our first choice attackers).
If we’d been shite against Everton I’d agree but we weren’t, they were lucky.

It'll irk again when we're playing a distinctly below par side against them again on Friday cos Mane & Salah are getting rimmed in Africa all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom