• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham (A) - PL - 27 April dinner time

Still cant believe what Taylor did there. Gave the advantage and then stopped play when Gakpo could score. So insanely shit

I dont blame Salah there, Klopp was a joke again today. If he spent more time sorting his team out instead of moaning about every innocuous decision and making stupid subs at pointless times we wouldn't be in this mess. He's either grinning at opposition goals or moaning about every decision. Fucking the end.

Gakpo’s lack of fighters mentality cost us there. No way the likes of Diaz, Mo or Suarez would’ve done that. They’d have stuck it in the net.

So what, VAR agreed with the ref per the commentators, and of course they spared the blushes.

I dont blame Salah there, Klopp was a joke again today. If he spent more time sorting his team out instead of moaning about every innocuous decision and making stupid subs at pointless times we wouldn't be in this mess. He's either grinning at opposition goals or moaning about every decision. Fucking the end.
I don't mind about the moaning. But the subs he made were too late. And frankly his recent transfers post-Edwards hasn't been good enough.

Too many "decent" and "good" players. Not sure we've signed one world class player.

The juggernaut is on its way to the knackers yard, ready to be stripped and put back on the road for 24/25

Why are you lot talking about refs? We only drew because we got a jammy goal.

We still weren't clinical, we still only put a performance together for 30 minutes, and we still shipped not particularly difficult to craft goals, one of which was utter shit.

I'm hopeful that this little bit of press means underscores that Salah fucks off this summer. He's struggling with the same reality half this fan base is - he's fucking not that guy anymore.

I don't mind about the moaning. But the subs he made were too late. And frankly his recent transfers post-Edwards hasn't been good enough.

Too many "decent" and "good" players. Not sure we've signed one world class player.

Only world class players we’ve signed were Ali and VVD.

The others became world class after they signed for us and worked under Klopp

^^^^^^
So totally this

True, but we haven't signed anyone who have developed into world class.

That was supposed to be Diaz, Gakpo and Nunez.

It's simply not worked out. I'm not sure either have improved.

Why are you lot talking about refs? We only drew because we got a jammy goal.

We still weren't clinical, we still only put a performance together for 30 minutes, and we still shipped not particularly difficult to craft goals, one of which was utter shit.

I'm hopeful that this little bit of press means underscores that Salah fucks off this summer. He's struggling with the same reality half this fan base is - he's fucking not that guy anymore.
Because he made a massive mistake that would have gifted us a goal? What’s wrong with commenting on how the ref influenced the game?

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatings.

Ali 7 - Largely good bar the fumble which he did make up for with a good save.

Trent 7 - Much better from him, few nice pops on goal (bar his early free kick), few nice clipped balls (Mac should've scored). That's about as good as you're gonna get from him.
Quansah 8 - People will probably blame him for the 2nd goal but we're just beaten with top quality, very good game otherwise.
Virgil 7 - Meh performance by his standards.
Robbo 7.5 - +1 for the goal, maybe could've done better stopping a few crosses including the 1 for the goal but need to see it back.

Endo 6 - Struggled, ran past a few times. Booked.
Mac 6.5 - Average, never got on the ball enough to influence the game....the header from Trent's pass was horrible.
Grav 8 - Best game in a red shirt.

Harvey 5 - He's just not very good. Another start, good effort off the bar late on but another no show.
Gakpo 6.5 - He's not a center forward. Stop playing him as 1.
Diaz 8 - Pretty much a 1 man attack, he can't do it all himself. Goalposts aren't his best friend right now.

Can't be asked with the subs but Szobo can get a fat 0 for being a cunt.

Ali and VVD weren't world class when we signed them, don't let the price tags fool you.....they were massive gambles which paid off.

Ali had 1 season in Serie A where we banged 5 past him in the CL and Virgil was just a very good Prem CB in a bottom half Saints side.

Ali and VVD weren't world class when we signed them, don't let the price tags fool you.....they were massive gambles which paid off.

Ali had 1 season in Serie A and Virgil was just a very good Prem CB.

We broke the transfer fee record for a centre half and a goalkeeper for both. They were both talent from the tops table

We broke the transfer fee record for a centre half and a goalkeeper for both. They were both talent from the tops table
So?

Was Szobo world class when we signed him? No.
Was Nunez world class when we signed him? No.

They became world class under Klopp and co.

By the way, to all you purists (@Farkmaster) out there who think "we shouldn't be commenting on refs" because "we should've won it ourselves" can go and eat a dick. Like shit referee decisions are meaningless and dont influence outcomes positively or negatively. Fuck right off with that shit.

Back
Top Bottom