• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham (A) - PL - 27 April dinner time

By the way, to all you purists (@Farkmaster) out there who think "we shouldn't be commenting on refs" because "we should've won it ourselves" can go and eat a dick. Like shit referee decisions are meaningless and dont influence outcomes positively or negatively. Fuck right off with that shit.
We should’ve played against 10 men too.

Journo’s still trying to provoke a reaction from Klopp asking about the title race.

I want to fucking shoot a mother fucker.

We played much better than we did against Everton but we missed Jota badly. A draw was a fair result

Gravy showing good promise is my main positive from today.

Mo acting like a dick was the low point.

By the way, to all you purists (@Farkmaster) out there who think "we shouldn't be commenting on refs" because "we should've won it ourselves" can go and eat a dick. Like shit referee decisions are meaningless and dont influence outcomes positively or negatively. Fuck right off with that shit.

The result of this game doesn't matter. The ref was shit (sometimes in our favour first half) and continued to be shit. VAR said they would have agreed with the ref, which is hilarious to me, because he seemingly forgot to blow his whistle, and they just are transparently covering for him.

So for me, I'd rather talk about this team. Actually, what am I saying, go ahead.

The result of this game doesn't matter. The ref was shit (sometimes in our favour first half) and continued to be shit. VAR said they would have agreed with the ref, which is hilarious to me, because he seemingly forgot to blow his whistle, and they just are transparently covering for him.

So for me, I'd rather talk about this team. Actually, what am I saying, go ahead.
I think had the ball been put in the net VAR would’ve said something completely different.

There was no foul on the keeper and he threw the ball down to play it. The fact he kicked if out of his own hands after shows Gakpo was right to go for it.

I think had the ball been put in the net VAR would’ve said something completely different.

There was no foul on the keeper and he threw the ball down to play it. The fact he kicked if out of his own hands after shows Gakpo was right to go for it.

The play was blown dead. VAR couldnt have done anything

Salah clearly thinks it's still 2017 and he's entitled to start every game no matter how big a shit show he puts on.

You were pocketed by Mykolenko and then Ashley Young in the same fucking game, that's your Liverpool career over.

Moyes is shite. Conceding 65 goals? That's the worst outside the bottom 3. Scathing stuff.

They won't finish top half.

For me, there's an irony in that "last Liverpool year, he needs to be sold Mane" gives us way more than what I've seen from the likes of Gakpo and Nunez lately lol

Last edited:
i asked a few games ago how many bench games before Mo’s agent starts yakking, no need Mo is doing it himself

didn’t bother watching the second half but i assume he remained on the bench or stunk the place out for a couple of minutes?

i asked a few games ago how many bench games before Mo’s agent starts yakking, no need Mo is doing it himself

didn’t bother watching the second half but i assume he remained on the bench or stunk the place out for a couple of minutes?
He came on for the last 10-15 minutes and had one really good run, where he suddenly turned on the afterburners and you think - wow, his pace is back. Unfortunately the pass to Nunez at the end of that run was inaccurate and nothing came out from that episode. Other than that and the spat with Klopp, not much to report.

Back
Top Bottom