• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham v Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a decent feeling for this game. We need to cope with corners and free kicks though.

I hope Allen plays. His energy helps us reach that quick tempo where we play at our best, especially in away fixtures.

I was worried last season, because we're shit from corners and they had that big lump upfront. Worried even more now coz he's not playing and they've got that lad who scored a belter last week. That said, we sometimes seem to play better away from home, so who the fuck knows.

Glad Skrtel might be back though, hopefully Lovren has a game where he doesn't fuck up.

They'll score at least one. Sam is hardly a tactical genius so it'll be the usual pinging crosses in and corners/ free kicks etc. Ming will fuck up, and we will need at least two goals.

I'm a glass half full guy but I have a horrible feeling about this game. They need to step the fuck up!

Nah, we'll beat these. He's gonna be reliant on their defence holding up.

As soon as we score one their gameplan is fucked.

And if we don't score one, zarate can hit us on the counter when the space opens up

Mignolet, Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Sterling, Borini, Balotelli

@Gerrard8FanPage: Team tomorrow is: Mignolet, Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Borini, Balotelli.

Was spot on last week

Well he got it wrong this week ;)

I'm hoping that with Lucas playing, Gerrard can play somewhere else. Hate him playing infront of the back 4.

Wonder if Coutinho had a last minute knock as he's not even on the bench.

Well he got it wrong this week ;)

I'm hoping that with Lucas playing, Gerrard can play somewhere else. Hate him playing infront of the back 4.

Wonder if Coutinho had a last minute knock as he's not even on the bench.

Indeed. Hate seeing Lucas in there though

About as good a line up as we could have hoped for with injuries etc.
His finishing maybe a little bit fucking totally shit, but Borini has good movement and will make space for others.

Brendan confirmed Lucas will play on the ride side of the diamond. What does he offer the team in this role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom