• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why are English supporters the most pitiful in world football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes six Northern Ireland fans in hospital so they must be hooligans the same as the England fans.

Have nothing bad to say about Liverpudlians despite them also carrying the English tag.
The core of those English fans must be from the London area, and my experience of West Ham fans wasn't especially good.

On a side note...
The Irish are probably the most pleasant people I've met on vacation.
Some banter as expected but never any trouble.
Modo yes West Ham

We seem to have lost our place at the top table of thuggery.

'THEY'RE TOO OLD, FAT AND DRUNK' - RUSSIAN HOOLIGANS GOAD ENGLISH THUGS BEFORE MARSEILLE CLASH

by Will Stewart in Moscow

Russian hooligans warned England fans were 'too old, fat and drunk' too put up a fight against them as tensions explode on the streets of Marseille.

Prior to the violent scenes developing in Southern French port city, ahead of England and Russia's group clash tomorrow night, one self-confessed hooligan from Anti UEFA Mafia Russia warned England supporters: 'In terms of football violence, Russia is the undisputed leader across the whole of Europe.

'If the English are aggressive or try to fight - we think they will be very drunk instead - they will get a response twice as strong.'

Roman, a lawyer when he is not an ultra, warned: 'We don't really care about what they think about us in England and in Europe in general. Some think that we drink vodka with bears, others - that we run around with an AK-47.

'We don't give a shit about what Europe thinks about us, but we all know that everyone - and everywhere - is afraid of Russians.

'Not so long ago I read some publication that arguably crowds of Russians are preparing to go to Euro and kill English fans.

'Honestly, there is some interest in the English but no one considers them real competitors for a long time now.

'They're too old, fat and drunk.

'All Russian hooligans are more interested in Poles, Croats, Swedes.

'These are our real competitors, who will be interesting to fight with. And the English... well, they'll come, get drunk, and will be beaten up, they'll lose their banners, and leave.'

He said: 'I am personally most interested in two games, us with the English, and Ukraine against Poland.

'First I'll try to support my national team and pull the English around Marseille, and then will go to support our Ukrainian brothers against the Polish whores.

'As much as it is surprising, given our [country's] relations with Ukraine, for me they remain brothers.'

He said many hooligans had been banned from travelling by the FSB.

'Our numbers won't be that big.

'But despite the number of hooligans, we will be able to fight against anyone.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cene-morning-enjoy-pints-lager-breakfast.html

I've heard on the grapevine that the Welsh ultras are going to target Icelands main gang later on in the tournament.

Ryan probably means style wise and he'd have a point.

Some of them are like this dickhead though

857bd449d153d6bfc6b036c0da1c71a3.jpg

75bbdb666b75e9f7443296b2f72b3383.jpg
EXACTLY that kind of dickhead is why having London as an international travel point is just annoying... He can't wait to have a chat with ISIS? Really? I hope he does get to have a chat with them, and then they ship him off to falluja and chat some more. It is bad enough having a bunch of Eton posh cunts fucking around with the power and a shit fucking sandal wearing beards prick in charge of labor but we really should have some kind of death penalty for fucking dickheads like this... We should learn from ISIS strangely enough... Fucking Chelsea yobbos... I fucking hate them

Really good article in the Gaurdian. This is a very valid point.

'There will be understandable reluctance to apportion blame until the full facts are known. Some will blame heavy handed police tactics, others Russian provocation. Some will question why an already potentially problematic clash was scheduled in Marseille in the first place.

But perhaps it is also time for the wider contingent of England fans to honest about the fact that colonising a central point, draping it with England flags and aggressively bellowing “No surrender to the IRA”, “10 German bombers”, “If it wasn’t for the English you’d be krauts” and “Fuck off Europe, we’re all voting out” with beery belligerence is in itself an act of aggression'

That's it though isn't it... I was embarrassed being English when they whistled the Russian national anthem, now I know that Putin is a corrupt fucker and that they've been cunts over the years for sure but whistling and jeering through a national anthem.... Really? ... Why... Just why....

No surrender to the IRA fucking bullshit like that... As it happens I'm from a Anglo-Irish family and so might be offended at shit like that but still.... The police should infiltrate the twats who do this then just ban their travels and attendance at any football game forever... Hodgson should apologize instantly and ask UEFA to expel us from the tournament if it happens again. It's shameful embarrassing shit. Now in truth as a younger man and occasionally even know I do enjoy getting drunk and watching a game but I never did it so I could be a violent cunt to people or throw abuse about... I just don't get it... WHY do it??

Last edited:
Not to excuse savagery from fans of whichever country, but scheduling the match for Marseille was a massively stupid thing to do in the first place.
'The England fans have been harrassed, bullied and intimidated by the police the whole time we have been here. One pulled up alongside our car today, we were just waiting at a junction and he wanted to go left so he just kicked our car and screamed at us to move.
We were virtually strip searched going in and somehow they were able to get fireworks and balaclavas in. At full time they all put balaclavas on and rushed the England section which was filled with women and kids. I haven't seen any trouble from England fans other than some drunken dancing and being a bit lairy. It's fucking terrible what's gone on here today'

My mate and his brother went to the game. Drove over yesterday and said this just now
I 100% take his steer on this. Rather than fucking twitter.

My pub is closed for renovations at the minute so I'm not actually open for the games.

English fans went to one of our sister pubs last night.

Result :

1 X broken tv
1 X broken window
1 X hole in the wall.

To be fair - the pub looks after Chelsea fans... So they have come across this sort of behaviour before.
Charles Dickens?

Very sad that such a big tournament is marred by dickheads.
Nice to see the only videos of Irish fans is lads singing and laughing.
I think English fans at tournaments as a whole get a raw deal but fuck me, trouble always seems to follow them.

I think that Russian lad was onto something when he said the England fans were all too old and fat, they simply can't run away quick enough these days

'The England fans have been harrassed, bullied and intimidated by the police the whole time we have been here. One pulled up alongside our car today, we were just waiting at a junction and he wanted to go left so he just kicked our car and screamed at us to move.
We were virtually strip searched going in and somehow they were able to get fireworks and balaclavas in. At full time they all put balaclavas on and rushed the England section which was filled with women and kids. I haven't seen any trouble from England fans other than some drunken dancing and being a bit lairy. It's fucking terrible what's gone on here today'

My mate and his brother went to the game. Drove over yesterday and said this just now
I 100% take his steer on this. Rather than fucking twitter.

English fans may have been targeted and get a tougher time then other fans. But I find it hard to believe that no fault at all lies with the English.
The Russians seem more brutal and organised to a point thats quite frankly a bit scary considering WC 2018.
But some, albeit maybe small, parts of the English fans will have been involved.

The racist signing and some of the footage clearly shows this.

Hopefully the Russians turning up and snotting them everywhere will stop some of the dickheads pretending they are starring in a Danny Dyer documentary. They are going to look even dafter than normal if they carry on.

I think that Russian lad was onto something when he said the England fans were all too old and fat, they simply can't run away quick enough these days

There's not many truly hardcore English hooligans there. Over 2,000 of the nastiest have been barred from travelling. They're the ones who the Russian Ultras wanted to take on, and most are not there.

So they've taken on a load of middle aged part-timers at best, and the vast majority are just normal fans who want nothing to do with it.

Someone used the word 'demonised'

It's always the way

The majority of English fans get a very unfair press, but fuck me over the past 40 years the common denominator in trouble at football tournaments is English fans. There always seem to be an excuse, ( we were provoked, the police were heavy handed) but they're always there stuck right in the middle of it.

Incidentally where were the guys who wanted to take down ISIS, when those Russian cunts attacked the perfectly innocent English fans last night?

The majority of English fans get a very unfair press, but fuck me over the past 40 years the common denominator in trouble at football tournaments is English fans. There always seem to be an excuse, ( we were provoked, the police were heavy handed) but they're always there stuck right in the middle of it.

Incidentally where were the guys who wanted to take down ISIS, when those Russian cunts attacked the perfectly innocent English fans last night?

Yeah, you know when drunk morons gather at football tournaments in European countries and sing songs about taking down ISIS?

I'm not *entirely* sure it's meant with any real degree of intent or authority.

Of course, perhaps a large group of 30 something postal workers, car salesmen, joiners and plumbers are indeed intent on attacking the Raqqa stronghold of an Islamic death cult and waging war, just after they finish their beers and hamburgers on their stop-off to watch some football matches, but it seems more likely it's just idiotic nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom