• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Wigan game thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumoured team from this morning was right then. Have to watch out for that lads posted team news

I'm never a fan of Gerrard in central midfield ......

Suarez ....and for me he is the best midfielder I’ve ever seen play or been able to play alongside.” Suarez added: “I can’t speak about the years before I was born or before I can remember, but I don’t think that the club will ever have another player like Steven Gerrard.”

No disrespect to the lad intended however I'm unsure that Wisdom currently justifies switching Johnson to the left and excluding Enrique.
Totally agree. Enrique didn't let anyone past him at Chelsea and is currently a far better defender than Wisdom. Johnson and Enrique would be my FBs ahead fo Wisdom.

Taken from wizi

Sopcast seems to put channels offline again, but if you connect early you can keep it running (don't disconnect). If you get offline message then use other channels listed!

found it on sopcast, but thats saying offline as well. Gutted. Gonna have to start going in extra early with sopcast from now on.

Ah, sorry, thought you wanted channel details for satellite.

Just realised who you are, & that you're in the far east if memory serves correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom