• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll Will City Drop Points

Prefix for Poll Threads

Will City Drop Points

• Logically, Yes

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Logically, No

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • They shouldn't, but I feel like the gods will give us something

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh they’ll go all out to kill the game off asap. The longer it goes without a goal the harder it gets for then in a big way. They’ll grab one, then pick Villa off time and again ok the counter. 5-0

I almost want them to go 1-0 up - given everyone (and deffo all City fans) expect it’s over then - and for Villa to come from behind. Long-term psychological destruction of the confidence of Pep and this side + the quad is where it’s at.

Ps- of course, I’d prefer an early red for City and for Villa to 0-3 up at half-time, if you’re asking.

The only way to stop it is by imposing a 3 point deduction for each time it happens.

If it happens during a cup game or playoff game, then the team responsible forfeits the game.

I know people will think of sabotage etc. But without going back to fencing like they have in Europe, there are a lack of options. It's getting worse.

The only way to stop it is by imposing a 3 point deduction for each time it happens.

If it happens during a cup game or playoff game, then the team responsible forfeits the game.

I know people will think of sabotage etc. But without going back to fencing like they have in Europe, there are a lack of options. It's getting worse.

yeh.it is getting worse, needs sorting. Someone going to get seriously hurt …
they never stop fumin about us and their coach ..be excuses galore from them for this I bet…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom