• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll Will City Drop Points

Prefix for Poll Threads

Will City Drop Points

• Logically, Yes

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Logically, No

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • They shouldn't, but I feel like the gods will give us something

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know from history that it's near impossible to beat a motivated city team. We lost the league several months ago

Last edited:
I'll quote what Michael Owen said. The league will be won by city if they win all their games. The league will be won by liverpool if City slip and they win all their games

I think before the Brighton game I calculated the probability of City winning all 7 at something like 48%, after assigning them a blanket 90% chance of winning each game (almost certainly an overestimate, it probably averages to more like 75 or 80%).

So the logical answer is that City will probably drop points, cos it's really hard to win 7 games in a row.

Obviously we have the same problem though.

It's always been one of Leeds, Wolves, and West Ham away. Those are the tough ones.
Leeds are shit
Wolves are shit and have nothing to play for
West Ham will probably play in the Europa League final 3 days after the City game. They're gonna rest the entire team.

It's over people.

The only one who can ruin it for City is Gerrard and the chance that they go to the Etihad and get a point is between slim and none.

Last edited:
Leeds are shit
West Ham will probably play in the Europa League final 3 days after the City game. They're gonna rest the entire team.

It's over people.

The only one who can ruin it for City is Gerrard and the chance that they go to Etihad and get point is between slim and none.

It won't matter because we'll have dropped points to Spurs by then

Leeds are shit

It's over people.

The only one who can ruin it for City is Gerrard and the chance that they go to Etihad and get point is between slim and none.
3-2 going into injury time. Phil with the Villa goal.

Penalty to Villa. What's this, it's Stevie subbing himself on to take the penalty.

In his suit and shiny shoes.

Oh, he's toe poked that into the stands.

That's how it plays out.

Leeds are shit

It's over people.

You're not coldly assessing the maths.

Raise 0.9 to the power of 5 and that's the chance of winning 5 very easy games in a row. It's way less likely than people think.

In reality it's more like 0.9 x 0.9 x 0.7 x 0.7 x 0.7.

I make that a 28% chance of City winning all their games.

It's more likely to come down to what we do than what they do.

Nope - we needed to beat them. I think City will win the PL and we will be facing them in the CL. The agony.

Leeds are shit

It's over people.

The only one who can ruin it for City is Gerrard and the chance that they go to the Etihad and get point is between slim and none.
This is not a rant from Modo people, its the truth.

What Man City does is not in LFC's hands. Our next game is against Villarreal who have shown they can park the bus and hit us on the counter. So that's then game that worries me

I’m half tempted to boot you out. And all the other non believers. Yellow bellied deserters.

The only chances of dropped points are the away games - Wolves, Leeds & West Ham. I believe we will win all of ours, and that is the first thing that matters, everything else will be what it will be.

Hey @localny, I think you dropped this...

question-mark-3d-red-interrogation-point-asking-sign-punctuation-mark-picture-id1023347350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom