• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (H) 10 September 2022 15:00 pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea game will be cancelled. The capital will be on funeral lockdown.

The funeral is at least a week away. They can't play the fixtures before then without looking like morons. So it's two weeks lost, and two games to fit into the remaining time. James Milner should probably plan his own funeral. Poor bastard.

The funeral is at least a week away. They can't play the fixtures before then without looking like morons. So it's two weeks lost, and two games to fit into the remaining time. James Milner should probably plan his own funeral. Poor bastard.
His funeral should be national mourning.

His funeral should be national mourning.

If I were him, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about people mourning me. I'd change my will to make sure my casket was made of solid Mahogany, ask to be buried with the door named after me, and request that Keita, Thiago, Jones, Ox, and that sorry son of a bitch Trent were pall bearers.

She covered up for a nonce, held assets that should belong to the public, influenced laws to her own benefit, the whole Dianna thing. She, and the royals, can get to fuck.
Sure the IRA did the world a favour as well by blowing up her uncle lord Mountbatten as he was a well known nonce that Hoover had kept files on him. That was nicely covered up by the royals as well. There seems to be a liking for underaged kids in that family indeed

I’m a grumpy middle aged man. Moaning about this team brings me enjoyment.
They can chose this time and they are choosing to piss a lot of people off.

It is effecting my life. If I wanted to mourn her death I can do it before 3 and after 5 tomorrow. It’ll still be there waiting after the game. I have the F1 to watch which is little consolation. And we were winning this week only because I started the thread. We have a 9-0 average win for 3pm kick offs this season.
Come on Momo, it's not ruining your life.

You can moan about the team regardless if we play or not.

Don't think thread will be going anywhere....& if it does you unreservedly have all our blessing to start over.

Come on Momo, it's not ruining your life.

You can moan about the team regardless if we play or not.

Don't think thread will be going anywhere....& if it does you unreservedly have all our blessing to start over.
It’s ruining my bloody weekend.

I haven’t said it is ruining my life. It’s annoyed the shit out of me and ruined my weekend by postponing something that doesn’t need to be postponed.

What is everyone complaining about? The way I see it, no other team benefits from this more than us.

We need this time to sort our shit out. Trent needs to go back to defending school. Darwin needs to grow up. We need to resurrect the rest of the players. Ideally all footie gets cancelled until after the World Cup, or until the transfer window opens again.

Sure the IRA did the world a favour as well by blowing up her uncle lord Mountbatten as he was a well known nonce that Hoover had kept files on him. That was nicely covered up by the royals as well. There seems to be a liking for underaged kids in that family indeed

Weird post coming from a place with pedophile priests when you're not burying kids in mass graves at nunneries or is that forgotten?

Keep calm, it's football matches delayed is all.

Most sport in the UK that I've seen is postponed.

They've even postponed the boxing.

There's always beer avaiñable to drown your sorrows, less posting/moaning & more time to consume ale. Failing that you could spend time having sex with your misses.
I consume ale whilst watching football. And what else am i meant to do after finishing with the missus in 8 minutes?

What is everyone complaining about? The way I see it, no other team benefits from this more than us.

We need this time to sort our shit out. Trent needs to go back to defending school. Darwin needs to grow up. We need to resurrect the rest of the players. Ideally all footie gets cancelled until after the World Cup, or until the transfer window opens again.
We were always a team that thrived on game after game. Whenever we had any kind of break we looked flat. There’s a lot of players that need playing into form and get Arthur/Thiago match fit.

Weird post coming from a place with pedophile priests when you're not burying kids in mass graves at nunneries or is that forgotten?

Keep calm, it's football matches delayed is all.
Eh wtf are muttering about as there is no similarities. We didn't go into 10 days mourning for when these pedo priest or the Bishops who covered them up died. Oh its not like you don't have mass graves of kids either
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-41200949.amp

So in this thread in the space of 24 hours we've gone from bounce backs, reinventing ourselves to RIP dead witch, IRA bombings and nonce priests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom