• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More shots of pretty ladies in the crowd when the ball is out of play please Mr cameraman.

That's the one thing this WC hasn't had enough of yet.

Isco has been absolutely unplayable here.
Man of the match by a mile

More shots of pretty ladies in the crowd when the ball is out of play please Mr cameraman.

That's the one thing this WC hasn't had enough of yet.
You think Vladimir would have filled some of the empty seats with a few Russian beauties to show off the matter race.

He's both grey & bald at the same time.

Schrodinger's head.

Not having that Foxy. If it was Shrodinger's head, it would be bald in one reality and grey in another. Both simultaneously means he's the anti-Shrodinger's head. It's like the cat comes out of the box dead and alive.

Kids are doing my head in. The boy (who's fuck'en useless at football) is screaming advice to both teams. The girl is making up chants.
I hear you. I'm ready to pack up and leave if I'm asked another question.

Sounds like here
The little ones are in bed.

The older one is in his room shouting abuse at people under the guise of playing Fortnite.

Bex is the issue. We normally eat at 8 on a friday. I've delayed it so I can watch this.

I can't work out if she's looking at me like she wants to hit me cos she's that angry or just eat me cos she's that hungry.

I meant it sounds like the site!

Mine are in bed. No noise. Mrs working upstairs. I'm tidying while watching. Just had a Twister

Fucking summer lads

My kids are all in bed. Misred is gaming and im watching on my ipad. All is wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom