• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor reffing in this world cup so far.
They seem to be using VAR as a reason to not give really obvious decision.
I hate VAR it needs scrapping toot suite

How do they let this fuck commentate.

"Egypt... pressing hard, if they can get a goal here, how incredible would that be?"

Answer: incredible

But said like incredible means "Yes, I'm afraid I did kill my mum"

We've had two implementations of VAR that are very public. This one is about 10 x better than the previous so far. A lot of tweaking needs to be done, but I think it can get to a state where delay is even better balanced against correcting more errors.

We've had two implementations of VAR that are very public. This one is about 10 x better than the previous so far. A lot of tweaking needs to be done, but I think it can get to a state where delay is even better balanced against correcting more errors.
I'm not convinced Farky.
Once every 3 or 4 weeks you would get a situation where people would say ‘If we had video replays that wouldnt have happened’

Every single game the opposite is happening.
Every game three or four times a game.

Its not needed. Let the mistakes happen. Its ok to be wrong once in a while. This is shit.

In fairness to the development of Var this is infinitely better that the first time when we played West Brom. It threatened my future interest in football.

e7dc04126402c6cfe975b7edd6e8f4f6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom