• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goal for Senegal, took a nasty deflection and flat footed the keeper.

That guy scored an own goal, perhaps Sanchez will just have his knees done or something similar?
Surely this is worse? He gifted Japan a goal AND set up a 10 v 11 situation for 90 minutes. Someone is going full “hostel” on the poor cunt.

Surely this is worse? He gifted Japan a goal AND set up a 10 v 11 situation for 90 minutes. Someone is going full “hostel” on the poor cunt.
Escobar knocked his team out, we'll have to see how Colombia do in the rest of the competition.

Senegal look pretty decent. Mane look a class above anyone else on the pitch.
Imagine having Koulibaly next to Van Dijk.

I just need Manè to bang one in second half. I can’t see Poland getting 2.

I just remembered and smiled that Chelsea had Salah never played him then sold him.
Hahahahaha

Finally won a few quid the last couple of days.

Today got £4 for Japan winning & £13 for a Japan & Senegal win. I'm only betting a quid or so here & there obv, not big money.

I've got Egypt on a singles win for this one so hopefully my luck will last a bit longer.

I think this could be pretty tight & Salah could make the difference.

It's end to end but definitely lacking in quality.

Salah doesn't look at the races. Not just physically. Sounds daft but every close up of his face makes me think he's not himself at all. He looks almost worried rather his usual confident self.

He'll probably bang three in now to prove me wrong like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom