• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

£100 million?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means that I wouldn't worry much if Clyne is sold. He seem to focus more on being a famous guy than doing his best to be as good a Liverpoolplayer as possible.

Ok! Got it.

I find this so strange as I really thought Clyne was dull. Like playing Scrabble with his mom on Saturday night dull.

Maybe I just got his social life mixed up with his attacking play.

Good defender though.

With Trent coming through I'd not be upset if we sold Clyne. Equally I wouldn't be upset if we kept him as backup.

Ok! Got it.

I find this so strange as I really thought Clyne was dull. Like playing Scrabble with his mom on Saturday night dull.

Maybe I just got his social life mixed up with his attacking play.

Good defender though.

With Trent coming through I'd not be upset if we sold Clyne. Equally I wouldn't be upset if we kept him as backup.

To sum up: "wouldn't be upset whatever happens"

Now isn't the time to be selling Clyne - I thought we were trying to build a strong squad not just a first team. I like Gomez but Clyne is currently a much better FB and we need strength in depth.

Rosco the wise (in retrospect) and selective (time-frame). Nothing changes.

I think if you go back i pointed out that at the same age David N'Gog had a better record than Origi. So the Origi optimism was hopelessly overblown.

I was right back then too.

I think if you go back i pointed out that at the same age David N'Gog had a better record than Origi. So the Origi optimism was hopelessly overblown.

Means jack. N'Gog probably had a better record than Drogba aged 21. Everyone develops at different rates and ages. I may agree with you regarding Origi, but your reasoning is incredibly flawed.

Last edited:

Although the records of N'Gog and Origi aren't really that relevant. All you had to do was watch them play and you knew they weren't good enough.

Admittedly it was a lot easier to tell with N'Gog.

I do recall at the time that the scoring record of "late developers" like Shearer, Kane and Drogba were trotted out by the usual scopers, but again it's not interesting or valid, because anyone who wasn't a fucking moron could see they weren't ever going to replicate those three. Or whoever else was presented.

I think a few of us pointed out that Origi was shit from very early on.
Hes so bad that I cant even think what he looks like. I can picture N’gog, can picture Ritchie Partridge, can picture John Welsh. But i’ll be fucked if I can bring that useless cunts image to my mind.

He scored against Utd at the Kop end.

Gotta be worth something.

I'd be disappointed to see Clyne go.

He's a wonderful right back and the best at the club.

Pope and Heaton both injured. Someone phone Sean Dyche

Sell
Gini we might get close to £50m.
Origi
Lazar
Ings
Ming

Buy
Max Mayer - free
Hakim Zayich- £30m

Loan out (further)
Woodburn
Grujic
Solanke

20m for Ings makes this 100m figure look a little less ludicrous.

Perhaps but Ings was always one of our more saleable assets.

Sturridge we've given up on selling, Markovic is worth nothing and we seem to be struggling to get rid of Mignolet as well.

We're left hoping someone buys into Origi's potential. I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if Valencia or anyone else paid £27M for him after the season he's just had.

Besiktas seem to be interested in Mignolet. They can afford a fee of 10-12 mill

Perhaps but Ings was always one of our more saleable assets.

Sturridge we've given up on selling, Markovic is worth nothing and we seem to be struggling to get rid of Mignolet as well.

We're left hoping someone buys into Origi's potential. I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if Valencia or anyone else paid £27M for him after the season he's just had.

£27m is highly optimistic but I think we will get £20m for him. In the right set up I think he could be a decent player. Clearly thrives on confidence and needs to play regularly

Its getting near the end ... why do we still have these players ? Can the buying clubs just hurry up... i mean why is ings taking so long and really worried about these keepers...we need to get rid...plus Marko...sell him to anyone that wants to spend 5M on him.

Its getting near the end ... why do we still have these players ? Can the buying clubs just hurry up... i mean why is ings taking so long and really worried about these keepers...we need to get rid...plus Marko...sell him to anyone that wants to spend 5M on him.
They can sell for weeks Moron. The window in England closes. We can sell until September

They can sell for weeks Moron. The window in England closes. We can sell until September
Ah..ok thanks...but i just want them gone. Also just read watford are interested in loan move for origi...i just dont get it...if they got 50M for that turd from brazil then why dont they want to fork out 25M for Origi ? Its a bargain in todays market.

Ah..ok thanks...but i just want them gone. Also just read watford are interested in loan move for origi...i just dont get it...if they got 50M for that turd from brazil then why dont they want to fork out 25M for Origi ? Its a bargain in todays market.
I think it was 40m for Richarlison

Cant we just do business with Everton ?... i mean i am sure some of the shit we have is shit they would buy of the shits were in another team ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom