• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

£100 million?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot

The deadwood is estimated to be worth £100 million. I’ll piss myself laughing if we get £27 million for Origi.

£27million for Origi, well if we can get £12million for Ward, and Everton spent £50million on Richarlson, who knows.

Possible twitter rumours of clyne possibly being apart of the sales with TAA and gomez being able to play RB along with fabinho

The article speculates on:

• Origi - £27m
  • Danny Ings - £20m
  • Marko Grujic - £20m (but loan prefered)
  • Sheyi Ojo - £15m
  • Lazar Markovic - £7m
  • Simon Mignolet - £12.5m
  • Pedro Chirivella - £5m
Obviously we have to pay agent fees and pay up their contracts so the saving will be far far lower than £100m.

Theres no way we will sell all of that lot in the next 2 weeks. Origi and Ings are likely the easiest to move on at a decent fee.

Theres no way we will sell all of that lot in the next 2 weeks. Origi and Ings are likely the easiest to move on at a decent fee.

I thought the Mignolet fee was low given that we sold Ward for the same amount.

Good choices really, it's a shame Moreno isnt mentioned though. Nice to see Klopp backing Studge too.

• Origi - £27m
  • Danny Ings - £20m
  • Sheyi Ojo - £15m
  • Lazar Markovic - £7m
  • Pedro Chirivella - £5m
Obviously we have to pay agent fees and pay up their contracts so the saving will be far far lower than £100m.

Only have to pay up contracts to the extent their new ones don't cover the liability I think, so that's likely to be buttons.

where did those fees for gurjic and ojo come from? if we got half of those it would be good business

Yeah, a lot of those fees are a bit "Twelvety!"

I think people are just going by inflation and the likes of the Ibe fee, and hoping for the best. The market's crazy, but yeah.. it could go either way with most of those fees.

I think it's the right call on pretty much all of them though, that they go. Of course it would be nice if Karius and Moreno joined them.

Clyne should raise 20 million plus in this market, but do we want to sell?

Rumors have been around for ages, back as far as when he was starting for us, that Klopp didn't fancy him.

Bit strange considering he's actually good. I'd rather sell Moreno and use Clyne as left side backup.

The rumours with Clyne are that he didn't fancy his pregnant missus, so he went elsewhere

If Ward was £12m then no way Mignolet is £12.5m - he has his flaws that would prevent him being a real top tier keeper but he has many strengths and I think would excel in a lot of mid table or lower teams.

The article in the Telegraph seem to say that Fulham was put off by Mignolets asking price.

The article in the Telegraph seem to say that Fulham was put off by Mignolets asking price.
Fulham can fuck off then.

The biggest issue we have with a keeper is who is our number two.

Mignolet wants out cos he's good enough to be number one somewhere. Fair enough.

Karius must go on loan. Selling him now is unlikely cos he's at the very bottom of his potential market value. That said we bought him for a stupidly cheap price so perhaps they may just try to recoup that fee & literally cut our losses in case this mental weakness counties to fuck up his entire season.

So who is our backup keeper now?

Mignolet wants out cos he's good enough to be number one somewhere. Fair enough.

Karius must go on loan. Selling him now is unlikely cos he's at the very bottom of his potential market value. That said we bought him for a stupidly cheap price so perhaps they may just try to recoup that fee & literally cut our losses in case this mental weakness counties to fuck up his entire season.

There were some talk of us signing two goalkeepers this summer, with an experienced back up also being signed.
With Karius seemingly losing it and Ming leaving, maybe that will happen.

• Origi - £27m
  • Danny Ings - £20m
  • Sheyi Ojo - £15m
  • Lazar Markovic - £7m
  • Pedro Chirivella - £5m

Like any good negotiation you always ask for more than you think you will get.

If we can get close to £60 million for this lot, we have done very well.

Although we all would, I just can not see Klopp pushing Karius under the bus, he'll be no.2 this season. He'll think that he can recover his confidence by playing in the reserves and the odd cup game.

Although we all would, I just can not see Klopp pushing Karius under the bus, he'll be no.2 this season. He'll think that he can recover his confidence by playing in the reserves and the odd cup game.

Klopp will want to keep one of them ideally, because he's sold Ward and needs experienced back-up.

But from an individual POV, if I was either player, I'd want to leave. Karius especially needs to rebuild confidence somewhere totally away from Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom