• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

£100 million?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice words from Klopp. Danny Ings did fuck all on the pitch for Liverpool, with those injuries, he had no chance. Fingers crossed he stays fit for the rest of his career and shows his potential.

I am wondering if the Ings loan plus 20 million starting next season deal is to help us with the FFP in the future. Maybe our purchases until now are covered with the Coutinho deal and the positive net spend by Klopp in other transfer windows.

I am wondering if the Ings loan plus 20 million starting next season deal is to help us with the FFP in the future. Maybe our purchases until now are covered with the Coutinho deal and the positive net spend by Klopp in other transfer windows.
That would be clever.

I also wonder, with the first year being a loan, will he be allowed to play against us?

It's a very unusual deal, so they want him but are not willing to gamble the cash in case his knee is still fucked... unusual... I hope he does well for them, he was a tenacious little fucker and had nothing but terrible luck for us hopefully he has good luck for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom