• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

£100 million?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant we just do business with Everton ?... i mean i am sure some of the shit we have is shit they would buy of the shits were in another team ?
Whats the rush? They wont play even if they stay and will probably go on loan.
Chill winstan

As if you'd get married and have kids if you were a footballer. I'd have one of them penthouses in town and only allow four birds in there at once, and have some petrified illegal housemaid who came in when I went out to get all the blood and shit off the walls and hide all the heads and limbs and stuff

As if you'd get married and have kids if you were a footballer. I'd have one of them penthouses in town and only allow four birds in there at once, and have some petrified illegal housemaid who came in when I went out to get all the blood and shit off the walls and hide all the heads and limbs and stuff
Exactly this.
Also I just realised you are poster ‘666’
Says it all.

Kev King had the right idea

Ings ... is still around ? Where is the dosh for these players ? How much have we got so far ?

I doubt we’re discussing a transfer for Ings. That is based solely on the fact he played last night. If we were to be on the verge of selling him we wouldn’t risk his glass knees.

Only a day and a half left and zero sign of any of our deadwood going anywhere, strange. Unless they're all getting shifted off abroad and there's plenty of time left.

The deadwood is estimated to be worth £100 million. I’ll piss myself laughing if we get £27 million for Origi.

I do not see why, the market has gone crazy, it's true he isn't a world beater but he can play and has ability... that seems a reasonable price.

Grealish played virtually a full game for the Villa too last night, even though they've got Spurs bidding for him, maybe it's the new tactic/ploy by selling teams. Only problem is if the player refuses to play and/or they do actually get injured.

Grealish played virtually a full game for the Villa too last night, even though they've got Spurs bidding for him, maybe it's the new tactic/ploy by selling teams. Only problem is if the player refuses to play and/or they do actually get injured.

Villa have announced today that they're not selling in this window. Leavy isn't getting this one on the cheap.

Apart from the kids on loan or something, who have we got from the main squad that we need out of the door in the next 24hrs?
Ings
Origi
Mong
Grujic
Markovic
?

Apart from the kids on loan or something, who have we got from the main squad that we need out of the door in the next 24hrs?
Ings
Origi
Mong
Grujic
Markovic
?

But you can at least see why we bought that wood, in terms of talent they were worth the outlay, the fact they're all now dead is just one of those things. That's a significant step up from the days when we'd buy squad players who had no discernible talent and left you in despair, forcing you to pluck your eyebrows out of your head as a coping strategy.

Some latest rumours
Origi - Palace have bid 16mill for him
Grujic - Staying as can't find any takers willing to pay his wages
Ings - Palace and Southampton have bid but have not got to the 20mill we want for him
Markovic - Olympiacos made a loan offer
Mong - Napoli have enquired about him but no offer

So close to the 100m
Lol !!! My thoughta exactly...i know prices are stupid these days but none of the players we had for sale could be considered top PL quality....we should have just done a bargain sale...no more than 12M each for ings, origi, and ming..10M..thats 34M in plus freed up wages till christmas that maybe would have given us a minimum of 45M ... who fucking knows.

Didn't we get £12.5m for Ward ? And now £20m for Ings. So just the £67.5m to go before the end of the month then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom