• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

£100 million?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck would pay 27m for Origi? The guy is wank. We'd be lucky to get 7m for the piece of shit.

where did those fees for gurjic and ojo come from? if we got half of those it would be good business

I'd say Ojo is probably value in today's market at 15m. He still has serious potential.

I like how we don't even bother rating Markovic as a decent footballer/potential anymore.
7M asking price probably means we'd happily give him away for free

I like how we don't even bother rating Markovic as a decent footballer/potential anymore.
7M asking price probably means we'd happily give him away for free
He claimed he was 'priced out of a move' last year. I think we were looking for 11m. Clearly, he was right.

The rumours with Clyne are that he didn't fancy his pregnant missus, so he went elsewhere

First the cocaine rumors and now this?
Am I the only one who thought Clyne looked like the most boring cunt at the club? Like Boring James Milner levels of dull and uninteresting?

I think it's probably just a situation where you can't keep both clyne and Trent happy. I think we've seen clynes ceiling, and even though hes solid, on a team like ours, he has his limitations. The same isn't true of Trent. He won't necessarily become some world beater, but he's more likely to than clyne, and while he's not as solid defensively, he's younger and is improving with every game.

Add to that anything else, in terms of attitude, and it's not a hard decision. Its quite amazing given the year he had too. One long term injury and some unknown plays his way into the world cup, and he's surplus.

He's gone straight into my FF team*.

*FYFFT
Worst kept secret now tho innit. Hes in every cunts team.
I am staggered no team has bought him. Kids a bonefide star in the making.
Price isnt ever going down.

Hes in 60% of the teams in our fantasy league.

Christ. Imagine having the money to just tell them to do one.

The Daily Star, pregnant girl cheated on by boyfriend footballer. Yeah, I wont be to surprised if parts of that story is made up...

I'll make a FF thread.

The Daily Star, pregnant girl cheated on by boyfriend footballer. Yeah, I wont be to surprised if parts of that story is made up...
Behave. He would sue the fuck out of them if it wasnt true

If Ward was £12m then no way Mignolet is £12.5m - he has his flaws that would prevent him being a real top tier keeper but he has many strengths and I think would excel in a lot of mid table or lower teams.

He's damaged goods though.

I think he and Ward are worth about the same.

I hope we don't sell Ojo just yet. He's a good prospect who might flourish here after another season on loan.

I've always thought Ojo would be better as an attacking CM, like Ox has turned out to be.

He's good on the ball and strong, fast and a decent passer. Also a good shot on him. He just doesn't have the trickery to play out wide, so he always looks a weaker prospect than he is IMO.

If he could flourish in that role he could be a monster.

She fake the pregnant part? Fuck it. Women are women and Clyne are obviously working hard with his Riise style, which mean it's less place for his footie and more for any given woman... sell now. We are settled on his position.

She fake the pregnant part? Fuck it. Women are women and Clyne are obviously working hard with his Riise style, which mean it's less place for his footie and more for any given woman... sell now. We are settled on his position.

Ha,remember when Riise sent the same text to just about every celebrity women in Norway around his age to try a get a date. Then showing up to the media interview that followed in his Ferrari with a "hey, you should be lucky you are dating me, look". What a fucking clown. Not one woman wanted to date him either.

Regarding Clyne. The pregnancy and cheating part is obviously likely to be true, but the countless women and stuff like that sound a bit made up just to make him sound like a even bigger douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom