• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly anyone who follows me is into footy. I only attract weirdos. Also, I deleted all my tweets again.

Hardly anyone who follows me is into footy. I only attract weirdos. Also, I deleted all my tweets again.

Won't they still exist in other people's retweets etc?

Imagine if someone in 'normal life' saw your back catalogue of tweets. LOL.

Won't they still exist in other people's retweets etc?

Imagine if someone in 'normal life' saw your back catalogue of tweets. LOL.

I think that when they're gone, they're gone.

I have taken to deleting stuff as I have to operate multiple personalities in order to be able to earn while remaining sane - and some other weird shit I won't go into.

I'm kinda worried about what name to publish under now, too.

I have taken to deleting stuff as I have to operate multiple personalities in order to be able to earn while remaining sane - and some other weird shit I won't go into.

It's a bit of a catch 22. Your followers would lap up what you publish but if you are very successful with it, it might be difficult to disassociate yourself from your twitter account in the future.

Hardly gonna publish under a pseudonym?

Loads of authors have two or three pseudonyms for different types of writing, so I'd assume writing under a pseudonym would be standard.

I always thought my real name would look boss on a book, but then I realised everyone would think it was a pseudonym I'd taken to using in real life, which would make me an even bigger arse than I actually am.

I also have never written more than a chapter without getting distracted.

Out of curiosity, and not that there's any good reason to use Twitter - could you access it there via the Hola addon for Firefox/Chrome?

Hola is full of spyware now. It used to be boss.

I use ZenMate instead myself. MediaHint does the same as well.

Hola is full of spyware now. It used to be boss.

I use ZenMate instead myself. MediaHint does the same as well.

Oh, I just use the browser extension instead of installing the desktop client; seems okay so far. Never heard of the other two, but sounds like more alternatives I can try. Thanks!

Oh, I just use the browser extension instead of installing the desktop client; seems okay so far. Never heard of the other two, but sounds like more alternatives I can try. Thanks!

If you are on chrome uninstall it and then reinstall it. It should tell you it is unsafe. I used Extension Defender to check it first.

This is the wrong forum for this though.

Out of curiosity, and not that there's any good reason to use Twitter - could you access it there via the Hola addon for Firefox/Chrome?

Actually I use a VPN mate so I could access it if I wanted to ... I just don't want to !

Im sorry I dont post more often. Definitely I am a lurker who isnt contributing much content myself (besides adding to others' Likes) for a while now. I always read the site on my phone and hate posting from it.

Really hope everyone can move on from this recent shit. Love the normal banter, hate the recurrent spitefulness lately.

Fuck him. If he prefers playing in the capital, winning nothing every year, but making 4th - then he can knock himself out there the cunt. If he wanted to win something in another country, year after year, he shoulda gone to Juve, if he wanted to be part of an exciting team playing attacking football he could have joined us.
He's the sort of player that thinks living in a capital city is more important than his career/legacy.

Modo, you do realise that we tried to buy Alexis Sanchez, and that he chose not to come to us, don't you? We didn't choose Lallana over him, you're aware of that aren't you?
Yes, but it still says a lot about our bargaining skills.

You think we overpaid for Lallana?

Well, why didn't you say that earlier Modo.
I'm not gonna start that shit again. Baffles me that they managed to get a world class player for basically the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom