• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta (H) - EL Thursday 8:00pm

Diaz is frustrating and inconsistent but at least he can carry the ball forward.

This team has no-one that can make anything happen.

Also can’t wait for Trent to come back and give us an injection of some much needed creativity.

We haven't exactly been dominating have we? I think we've really struggled with the man to man defending, and have done some incredibly stupid things in buildup play.

This has been a shocking performance and I’m very tempted to just turn it off and do something more productive with my evening.

Their defender Hien is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen play for the Swedish national team, and I've seen Lindelöf.
We're making him look world class.

We're really struggling with their man to man marking

Not for the first time. The english teams that do this against us are just less well drilled defensively, but it does tend to give us issues.

We're also committing suicide by losing stupid balls, with all manner of players contributing. Also notable is that we have two reasonably tall strikers but neither seems capable of consistent hold up play.

What in living fuck is the point of gomez doing the little give and go with Konate that lead to that chance? Fuck this inversion shit. Oh yeah, the key to winning this game is getting gomez charging down the centre. He'll crack open a defense. It's fucking dumb.

How many subs are we allowed? Might have to sub off half the team at half time.

Kostas has been atrocious. Darwin shite. Konate looking like Jimmy Troare on the ball. Gakpo wasteful. Elliot looks crap on the RW.

What in living fuck is the point of gomez doing the little give and go with Konate. Fuck this inversion shit. Oh yeah, the key to winning this game is getting gomez charging down the centre. He'll crack open a defense. It's fucking dumb.
I don't understand klopp for it. With Trent, I got it. Anyone else, fucking why?

Jones looks like a player who is just back from injury. Really lacks sharpness.

Elliott showing why he's a sub.

Nunez's bad form continues

Tsimikas showing why he hasn't been picked lately

I know I've been a bit harsh regarding Elliott and I don't think it's unfair to say that he clearly isn't a RW.

He's getting bypassed for fun. He's not quick or big enough to play there. He wants to play in the half spaces with runners on either side of him.

Back
Top Bottom