• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta (H) - EL Thursday 8:00pm

WTAF! Crouchy is like a fucking Giant ! He’s almost literally twice the height

Klopp's gotten it wrong today unfortunately with his selection and well, everything else by the looks of it... but... this is just a worse version of the same shit we've been seeing for a number of weeks now.

We just don't look like scoring and our confidence and decision making seems to be very much affected.

Well that was a bit fucking shit.

Typical first half bollocks - check
conceding first - check
not taking our chance and gifting a goal - check

Only positive is that we only find ourselves 1 down.

Too many quarter arsed players out on that pitch.....Gakpo's been our best player ffs!!!

I think this could be solved with 1 or 2 subs. Either Elliott or Jones, and one of Gakpo or Darwin. Diaz and Mo/Diogo on.

We need some penetration (and frankly skill) on both wings to help ease the 1v1 situations happening elsewhere on the pitch.

Honestly I don't know why we don't try danns more. He's an out and out striker, and wants to make a name. Now's the time to try those players.

Likez not even on the bench. Is he not registered?

Honestly I don't know why we don't try danns more. He's an out and out striker, and wants to make a name. Now's the time to try those players.

Likez not even on the bench. Is he not registered?
I think he qualify as. B list

Back
Top Bottom