• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing day fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def no foul.

If anything Mendy was trying to obstruct the man. Wasn't even looking at the ball. Far too often defenders get away with shit like that.

Delighted he fucked up there.

But that’s the point they do. If he went down he’d 100% get a free. He was barged in the back.

Fume will be going nuts.

Glorious.

Best case (for City) is they get to 90 points. 38 from first 19 games, and 52 from next 19 games. And that's a stretch on current form.

Means we need 39 points from the next 20 games. Which is 13 wins from 20 matches, I find it really hard to think we won't get that.

Bookies should stop taking bets on us.

Fucking hell... I hoped we could win the league in May, never thought it could be almost wrapped up in December. Have to say City played really well with 10 men and defended stoutly – but they just couldn't stop Traore.

Lolololololololol

Sterling hitting that freekick againat the crossbar for his hattrick and point-saving goal

Amazing!

City have SHU next, this game will have tired the fuck out of them. I think SHU, will get at least a draw.

Ok so Wolves actually had to work hard in that 2nd half, finally.

Which is great for us.

They'll sit in and hope to counter against us with Troare.

Just a shame we don't have Fab for this one. He's usually got a stopping teams from getting out.

Either way, I still think we'll beat them. Our FBs crossing from deep will be key.

What makes it even better is City played well again. And were looking like their old selves.

This will have dealt the knock out blow to any belief they had

Reactions: mom
A win v wolves on Sunday and we’ll be 17 pints clear before they kickoff v Sheffield Utd. Just wow!

Unbelievable scenes.

Looked like the worst possible result - City 3 points and Wolves not run ragged. And goes to City despair and the Fume breaks.

I told everyone I didnt need prezzies this Xmas. I just didnt realize it would be because the 26th and 27th would give me everything i need.

At this rate we can play full strength in the cup.

The league will be effectively done by Feb

I'm really bad at determining songs from hearing on the TV- but I thought I heard Wolves supporters giving Fields of Anfield Road a go early on and Si Senor after Docherty scored.

Does anyone know if they have their own songs to those tunes? Or am I imagining things? Or were they giving City one hell of a wind up today?

ISYACaR_d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom