• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long suckers!

366362425_683090330516696_2870406680276406312_n.jpg
Obviously practicing the ‘keep warm self hug’ ready for a winter spent watching from the sidelines.

'I think the project and the ambitions of the club were key factors, but also the history behind it so, these three factors were determining my decision,'

1: The project - Boehly's 'shit or bust' scattergun vanity project
2: Ambitions - may have a point here
3: History - ha ha ha ha ha - Chelsea's "history" vs Liverpool

Glad we missed out on this wanker and Caicedo too

Legendo samurai nutcase for the win!
(He wears a mouthguard to play apparently ;-)

When he talks about the history at Chelsea, he means the legacy left by Graham Rix

Only history Chelsea have is Combat 18 and that chant. Still the best bants chant ever…

'If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next'
To the tune of the 'if you tolerate this...' by the Manic Street Preachers about Graham Rix

Only history Chelsea have is Combat 18 and that chant. Still the best bants chant ever…

'If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next'
To the tune of the 'if you tolerate this...' by the Manic Street Preachers about Graham Rix

I was always quite find of Brighton's (off the back of successive promotions, one of a handful of clubs to achieve the feat, thanks largely to the goals of one man):

When the ball hits the goal, it's not Shearer or Cole, it's Zamora!

Which then - after he moved to a bigger club (Spurs or Pompey perhaps?) got changed to

When the ball hits the head, of that bloke in row Z, it's Zamora!

But I think the best bants has to be:

There's only two Andy Goram's, two Andy Gooooorams, there's only two Andy Gorams

(After it was revealed he had schizophrenia)

'I think the project and the ambitions of the club were key factors, but also the history behind it so, these three factors were determining my decision,'

1: The project - Boehly's 'shit or bust' scattergun vanity project
2: Ambitions - may have a point here
3: History - ha ha ha ha ha - Chelsea's "history" vs Liverpool

Glad we missed out on this wanker and Caicedo too

Legendo samurai nutcase for the win!
(He wears a mouthguard to play apparently ;-)
Chelsea’s history in his lifetime is better than ours and the younger generation think football started in the early 90’s.

I was always quite find of Brighton's (off the back of successive promotions, one of a handful of clubs to achieve the feat, thanks largely to the goals of one man):

When the ball hits the goal, it's not Shearer or Cole, it's Zamora!

Which then - after he moved to a bigger club (Spurs or Pompey perhaps?) got changed to

When the ball hits the head, of that bloke in row Z, it's Zamora!

But I think the best bants has to be:

There's only two Andy Goram's, two Andy Gooooorams, there's only two Andy Gorams

(After it was revealed he had schizophrenia)
At least one Andy Goram is dead now..

It's just bad luck but he's a young lad with a 29 year contract and he's a fighter with the blood of Drogba in him.

He'll be back starring on the bench in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom