• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

City chase Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know whats up with him. Thats two ( re Suarez and Sterling) articles hes written this week that appear to be based on nothing more than supposition.

Hats off to Suarez as well for not letting this fester and cut it dead straight away, all too often players have kept schtum in situations like this.

regards

Unless we miraculously turn into top four team again, he's going to leave. There's no doubt about that. So, I'm already prepared for the upcoming disaster.

But for now he isn't , who knows he might be driven more by happiness than ambition, there are examples

regards

578972_496906327010781_1792715304_n.jpg

The Sunday People is so obsessed with Suarez it's running multiple stories this morning about supposed bids!

1. Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is a target for Italian champions Juventus.
According to reports in Turin, the Uruguayan is available at the right price — despite a promise from Brendan Rodgers during the week that Suarez is not for sale.
The player himself has also said he is happy at Anfield and in the summer he signed a new contract that tripled his salary to £120,000-a-week and tied him to the club until 2016.
Juventus are believed to have had an enquiry for Suarez rejected in the summer.
But they are planning to return again in January and believe he could be prised away from Liverpool if the Merseysiders get a healthy profit on the £22.8million fee they paid Ajax for his services in January 2011.

2. Chelsea want Luis Suarez – and reckon they can land the Anfield star by installing Pep Guardiola as boss, writes the Sunday People.
Suarez’s agent is Guardiola’s brother Pere and Liverpool fear the link will trigger the Uruguayan’s exit.

3. Manchester City will launch an audacious £40million bid for Luis Suarez in January.
Premier League champions City are ready to offer a massive show of strength in the title race with a stunning attempt to prise away Liverpool’s main asset.
They will, of course, face stiff resistance from the Reds, who know that losing their talismanic striker would be a body blow.
But City manager Roberto Mancini wants to make a statement of intent as he looks to reinforce his position at the club, amid suggestions that he now needs to win the title again to keep his job.
Mancini will start that process by allowing controversial striker Mario Balotelli to leave when the transfer window opens in January, and he will immediately attempt to invest those funds in Suarez.

HA HA ... City (& Chelsea) can get Falcao for cheaper (his buy out close is less than 40 million quid) ... and Juventus can go fuck themselves.

There's bound to be noise surrounding Suarez especially from the gutter press and media that exist in this country.

Manchester City will launch an audacious £40million bid for Luis Suarez in January.
Premier League champions City are ready to offer a massive show of strength in the title race with a stunning attempt to prise away Liverpool’s main asset.

That's hardly audacious , or massive by some of todays standards, FFS we paid not much less for Andy Carroll, and we got more than that for Torres, and he had been playing shite.
They print some shite, why not make it worthwhile and print £100m

What part of "he is not for sale", "I am not going anywhere , I am very happy here" and signed a long term contract extension to stop all this shite for a couple of years at least, do they not understand.

What part of "he is not for sale", "I am not going anywhere , I am very happy here" and signed a long term contract extension to stop all this shite for a couple of years at least, do they not understand.

All of it. Because they like to shit stir.

Can't compare the two and you know that.
At least Gerrars played for a team that had potential and won a few things. The hell did Matt LeTiss win?
Don't forget Gerrards little tantrum in 2005.

That's hardly audacious , or massive by some of todays standards, FFS we paid not much less for Andy Carroll, and we got more than that for Torres, and he had been playing shite.
They print some shite, why not make it worthwhile and print £100m

I think it's the bolded part which makes their bid audacious rather than the quoted price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom