• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coutinho gone. 142m

Status
Not open for further replies.
That farewell message would be received a bit different if he hadn't faked an injury pre the CL qualifiers and said that he couldn't work with Klopp again.
It's also certainly been written by someone else.

Thanks for the memories Cuntyo. I hope we draw Barca in the next years CL, and Van Dijk uses your head to as a but plug and rams it up every one of your teammates that wanted you to be "set free".

This reminds me of when Neymar wanted to be set free. I don’t remember Iniesta and co telling the board to let him go then.

Fucking hypocrites.

This is the kind of thing that really makes a mockery of the claims that Barca merely act like all clubs act. They are utterly classless and shameless. Even after they finally get a player after negotiating behind his employer's back for months, still they just cannot shut the feck up:

9 JANUARY 2018

Liverpool have rubbished Barcelona’s claim the Mereyside club sold Philippe Coutinho for a ‘reduced’ fee as the £142 million signing was finally unveiled at the Nou Camp.

Having won the fight for his signature, Barcelona sought to gain another political victory by stating they paid less than they were quoted for the Brazilian last summer.

Liverpool sources familiar with the negotiations are adamant that is not the case because no price was ever proposed by the club’s owners Fenway Sports Group. Barca’s suggestion does not tally with the Merseyside club’s firm position that there was no fee which would have forced the 25-year-old’s sale last summer.

Liverpool would not entertain negotiations with the Catalan club until recently, a position they made clear in a club statement last August and from which they never shifted in the last transfer window.

Negotiations over a fee were only concluded shortly before Coutinho’s exit, with the player himself making a financial contribution of £11.5 million to ensure the valuation was met. However the money was raised, Liverpool’s asking price of 160 million euros was agreed.

That did not prevent Barcelona’s vice-president Jordi Mestre suggesting his club managed to successfully haggle.
“The club has always been interested in signing Coutinho, the difference to last summer is that there was a big cut in price,” Mestre said.

I've been told by a fairly reliable source that we offered to reduce the fee considerably if they loaned him back to us, or a much lower fee to agree the signing to be done in the summer, but both Barca & Coutinho said no to either option.

Whilst that has it's own ramifications, not least Coutinho being a twat, it suggests Klopp knows full well it could cost us, & IMO means we may well be trying to get in his replacement during this window even if it costs us more to so than waiting until the summer. After all, CL qualification alone is worth approx 100m, so even the bean counters must see the sense in paying more for a player now who makes that likelihood of qualifying again increase.

Barcelona will pay 5 million Euro following Coutinho’s first 25 appearances for the club

The Blaugrana will pay a further 20 million Euro upon Coutinho’s 100th appearance for the club

Liverpool will be owed 5 million Euro if/when Barcelona qualify for the Champions League (up to a maximum of 10 million Euro)

Liverpool will be owed 5 million Euro if Barcelona win the Champions League

Replacement January
987d42ed584fcef10cbd1e70c0703df1.jpg

Barcelona will pay 5 million Euro following Coutinho’s first 25 appearances for the club

The Blaugrana will pay a further 20 million Euro upon Coutinho’s 100th appearance for the club

Liverpool will be owed 5 million Euro if/when Barcelona qualify for the Champions League (up to a maximum of 10 million Euro)

Does that mean its in our interest to lose any CL game we have against them?

48m for winning the CL, or 5m for letting Barca win.

Hmmm. Let me think...
Did not realize. So we got to win i guess. Thank God for that otherwise FSG may pay extra 100K per player to throw the game .

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

So it looks like will get:
5 million euros by the end of this season
10 million euros by the end of next season
20 million euros by the end of 2019-20 season

And I'd gladly give up the 5 million for them winning the CL.

Bobby F is super sad about Coutinho leaving , apparently 'Liverpool will never be the same'

I knew they were close but didn't realise coutinho as the best man at his wedding !

I bet the softy pushes for a move to Spain in the summer now on account of his family.

It's like that time my mate Ray left the Hilton. I didn't think it would ever be the same. Then Henry fucked off and went with Ray. Eventually I left for a bit and then went back. But it was never the same.

Bobby F is super sad about Coutinho leaving , apparently 'Liverpool will never be the same'

I knew they were close but didn't realise coutinho as the best man at his wedding !

I bet the softy pushes for a move to Spain in the summer now on account of his family.
You are right Bobby... Liverpool wont be the same again....its gonna miles better and your faggot friend is gonna be cursed by the hearts of liverpool supporters. He will not find success and Suarez will be finished.

Prediction: Moreno goes to Barca and becomes a worldie (due to having zero defensive responsibilities)

That was one of my biggest concerns, not that he would be upset but that his form would drop off.

He was shite last year when Coutinho was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom