• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Covid-19 & Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
The premier league teams should fucking all fly to Germany to finish the season. I'm sure Jurgen could pull a few strings. They could even play in front of fans.

Might need to nail colours to a German mast.

Always been keen on Dortmund, going back to the champions league final when a random Scotsman (Paul Lambert i think) scored. Seems too hipster now.

I've liked them ever since we played Alaves in that amazing UEFA Final at their ground and the locals supported us, even to the extent of singing YNWA.

The only league still playing football is the Belarus one, and last night FC Slutsk’won 3-2.

FC Slutsk. I hope they make out into Europe.

Fatty Shaw has given his opinion.

[article]“Scrap it and start again. Start it again,” Shaw said during the Combat Corona fundraiser for Unicef, a Fifa 20 competition streamed on Twitch. “It’s got to be. If we can’t carry it on, it’s got to be void.”[/article]

Another voider who doesn’t explain why voiding this season just to start another season at whatever point is a good idea.

Fatty Shaw has given his opinion.

[article]“Scrap it and start again. Start it again,” Shaw said during the Combat Corona fundraiser for Unicef, a Fifa 20 competition streamed on Twitch. “It’s got to be. If we can’t carry it on, it’s got to be void.”[/article]

Another voider who doesn’t explain why voiding this season just to start another season at whatever point is a good idea.

Because he's a fucking manc.

The club is going to reverse its stance on furloughing the staff, by the way

Wonder how much was down to Moore spelling out to them (the owners), we would lose more in future revenue from the backlash vs short term savings now.

Players should be diverting some of their wages to non playing staff.

Obviously as a business Liverpool would run out of cash like most businesses if this went on for more than a few months.

Poor decision by the club. Now there is no reason for all of us not to think they are different from the other lizards.

Should have doubled down and lowered all future expectations.

Kidding.
I'm happy to see this news.
Our club truly is a bit special.

What a mess of a press release. It reads like about five people all tried to write a version and then just cut them up and bunged them all in together. They should've just released a very short message that said 'sorry we got it wrong' and then had Peter Moore do an in-house interview to elaborate on the background stuff. This rambling thing is horrible.

Oh well, the important thing is we reversed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom