• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Daniel Agger Decides To Quit Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that some posters are still so in love with Carra that they will never find a way out from his arse and their tongue will be brown forever.

Carra was a fantastic defensive defender but very average when it comes down to building up attacks. When Agger was out injured our opponent could concentrate on the other central defender and let Carra do the building up bit and suddenly our counter attacks was more or less gone.

Says the man who has singlehandedly managed to ruin this place with your 3 month long Lucas Leiva rimjob. You really are an absolute ballbag aren't you.

Imagine not loving Jamie Carragher.
Like not liking and admiring, but LOVING him with a passion reserved for the absolute legends of this club.

Imagine feeling that way. Poor fucking Arn

Fabio is having a real Anakin Skywalker moment here, with Arn being a witless, annoying cunt version of The Emperor, totally by accident.

"Yes, yessss......*feel* the hate, let it flow through you, let the power of the dark side CONSUME YOU"

He really does give Scandos a bad name. Even that other quisling cunt Modo isnt as bad as Arn.

'Really does give Scandos a bad name..'

The hyperbole tabloid drivel you sometimes spout. I won't hold anyone else in the UK ransom for your ramblings though.

Eh? I wasn't the one who brought it up. Quite a few people in this thread have said it first, and hate Arn. And Modo.

Not really hate obviously. That would be silly. Vaguely despise. Openly ridicule.

That sort of thing.

But let's be honest, when it comes to Agger threads, some cunt - usually a Scando - will make a denigratory comment about Carragher eventually - as has happened here - and will get a quite deserved fucking kicking

As has happened here.

*shrugs*

Is this when, being a good skando, I should post the "we would've won the league if Carra hadn't refused to play full back against Boro"?

Agger and Skrtel was the best central defender combination half a season. 15-1-0 or something like that. Then Carra replaced Agger and suddenly our defense fell apart. Agger asked why he was benched but didn't get an answer.

Could you tell me exactly when this was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom