• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dirk unhappy under "this manager"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he would have spoken to a Dutch newspaper, then it was pinched by that rag. Dirk knows not to speak to them.

Anyone who thinks Dirk spoke to them doesnt know how they work. He didnt speak to them.
The line about money is a bit distasteful like.

I agree with Doc, I'm a bit sad to read this from him. Everyone wants to play and I understand his frustration when players like Downing (and even Carroll on occasion) have got in the team infront of him, but he has been on the decline of late, even though he's still clearly a very good player who is capable of defining moments against big teams.

Agree with Oncy aswell, it's not how the press work, certainly not at their level, it will have been sourced from somewhere else, not a case of the Sun asking him for an interview and him obliging.

It seems to me that our player becoming unhappy has coincided with the sale of our better ones. Wow.

I don't want him to go out of sentimentality but he hasn't been good enough. Getting rid of Kuyt, Maxi et al should never be a problem, it only causes consternation because we constantly replace them with worse players. If we sold Kuyt and signed a better player, i doubt anyone would be arsed.

I don't want him to go out of sentimentality but he hasn't been good enough. Getting rid of Kuyt, Maxi et al should never be a problem, it only causes consternation because we constantly replace them with worse players. If we sold Kuyt and signed a better player, i doubt anyone would be arsed.

I WOULD.

I'D BE ARSED !

I dont think some people are really grasping the significance of a club getting rid of a manager and giving the job to someone already at the club regardless of their experience.
We dot have any money!!
At this stage i'd be loathe to let Aurelio go.

Careful, Andy Bell. You're turning this thread into that thread with that kind of talk.

"Under this manager I don't have the feeling any more that he will put me in the side every week," Kuyt told The Sun. "I'm under no illusion about playing every week. But I believe I am still good enough to play for Liverpool every week.

Put the emphasis on the word 'Liverpool' and you see what he is saying - basically he doesn't think players he is competing with are very good

"But in many ways the gap is too great at this moment in time. If I returned to Holland, I would have to take an 80% cut in my Liverpool wages."

Well that's only one way isn't it?

To be fair, Kuyt should have no questions asked in his direction about his contribution to LFC. Lots of others should.

I agree with Ryan that players have been picked because of what they cost, and the implications of that, rather than what they can contribute. That's not right.

I'm putting this here because it took me at least 12 minutes about a year ago and no-one even noticed it.

iTPWL.jpg

To be fair, Kuyt should have no questions asked in his direction about his contribution to LFC. Lots of others should.

I agree with Ryan that players have been picked because of what they cost, and the implications of that, rather than what they can contribute. That's not right.

like carroll who has played every game?

like carroll who has played every game?

I don't even know what that means, try to be less ambiguous.

You must agree that Kuyt
1. is half decent
2. contributes for the main
3. is much better than the dickheads we've paid fortunes to replace him with

Point 3 being the most prevalent one.

I mentioned his lack of professionalism awhile ago and now its been proven. It was a sham based on Rafa's blatant favoritism for him and lack of competition. He's now complained a few too many times about a few too many things to be even somewhat of a sympathetic figure. Could we even give him away to any of the teams ahead of us. You have to play him 50 games for him to score 12 goals in 10 of the games when he's playing striker and taking penalties. And when he doesn't play he'll moan and cry. Let him go, thanks for all the missed sitters this year.

Hahahah seriously. The only person pissed off about this will be our npower championship scout who will now have to get off his lazy cunt arse and go look for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom