• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dirk unhappy under "this manager"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And before you get mardy, hmmmmm1, I spelled my hmmmmmm with 6 m's and no digit. I was merely thinking out loud about that journalist mentioned above.

However, it may be a double-entendre-a-like statement, and thus may be calling you a cunt. I apologise.

And before you get mardy, hmmmmm1, I spelled my hmmmmmm with 6 m's and no digit. I was merely thinking out loud about that journalist mentioned above.

However, it may be a double-entendre-a-like statement, and thus may be calling you a cunt. I apologise.

*hopes McGovern has found an ingenious loophole*

Now that sack of shit Ian Cotton has gone, I'm inclined for Kuyt to be "future endeavored" Vincent K style

Liverpool Football Club has come to terms on the release of Dirk Kuyt. LFC wishes Dirk the best in all of his future endeavors.

I've gone on about this before, but really this is an utter fucking disgrace.

How can someone like Kuyt who's given years of quality service to this club, and done it when it's fucking counted be ostracised to the point that he's on the verge of leaving?

Giving games to fucking retards ahead of him - only because you paid a fuckload for them and have to justify it - to the detriment of the team is appalling.

I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves. He deserves so fucking much better.

Is this a wind up mate??

Dirk deserves so much better; a player who misses absolute sitters, has the touch of a rapist, runs his heart out for the team, demands guaranteed football, talks about joining other clubs, scores important goals, disappears for months at a time in front of the net. He deserves more time but possibly our greatest everplayer; a man who has led us to the title on numerous occasions both up front on the pitch and from the dugout, needs to be sacked off asap.

Again, is this a wind up? Are you just trolling to stir up debate?

Surely you see the massive irony in your own stance?

That's without mentioning the extraordinary lapse in judgement it would take to place ones faith in Dirk ahead of Kenny.

And even if he does write articles for them, I'd be very surprised if Dirk was aware where this guy was planning on publishing the interview. Perhaps he should have made sure, but I doubt this was a knowing interview for the Scum.

Whatever else he might do and whatever ability he may have there's no way in my mind that Dirk would do that. He understands the club a fair bit more than most other internationals....... more than a lot of other English players actually, IMO.

Ryan - if Dirk did in fact do an interview for the S*n, what do you think it says about him?

As for the fans - that they applaud one of our most exciting talents in a long time louder than Dirk doesn't say anything negative ... Don't take the Woy path.

wiz absolutely owning in this thread. not bothered whether kuyt stays or leaves, can't muster anything other than apathy for a player who has slumps that last as long as kuyt's.

Is this a wind up mate??

Dirk deserves so much better; a player who misses absolute sitters, has the touch of a rapist, runs his heart out for the team, demands guaranteed football, talks about joining other clubs, scores important goals, disappears for months at a time in front of the net. He deserves more time but possibly our greatest everplayer; a man who has led us to the title on numerous occasions both up front on the pitch and from the dugout, needs to be sacked off asap.

Again, is this a wind up? Are you just trolling to stir up debate?

Surely you see the massive irony in your own stance?

That's without mentioning the extraordinary lapse in judgement it would take to place ones faith in Dirk ahead of Kenny.

Terrific post.

wiz absolutely owning in this threat. not bothered whether kuyt stays or leaves, can't muster anything other than apathy for a player who has slumps that last as long as kuyt's.

Wiz owns the thread because he's always shared your viewpoint about Dirk.

I can never take you seriously over Kuyt, Neil, given some of the brainless, heartless shite you've put your faith in for us. *cough*Babel*cough*

You've never rated him that highly, so this lands perfectly. Lap it up.

Wiz owns the thread because he's always shared your viewpoint about Dirk.

I can never take you seriously over Kuyt, Neil, given some of the brainless, heartless shite you've put your faith in for us. *cough*Babel*cough*

You've never rated him that highly, so this lands perfectly. Lap it up.

Which viewpoint was that mate?

Dirk aint the best but the lad aint done no intervoew for the sun they have just taken his comments and blagged he's done an interview with them.

Well thats what i want to have happend anyway!

Which viewpoint was that mate?

I thought he meant LTW , Wiz. (if I've got the wrong end of the stick there, apologies, I was always of the understanding that LTW wasn't a Dirk fan)

Dirk's now on the decline but there's no question he's been a big player for us over the years and scored important goals and gave his heart into everything. He's put on battling displays when we've needed it and led by example. Yeah he's had slumps, he's also paid the price for his versatility too many times, playing wide, deep and tracking back to cover the deficiencies of other players, sometimes at the expense of his own more natural instincts.

If anyone doubts his abilities or the man himself, you only have to read the accolades of those closest to him professionally, or watch how he links up with the more glittered stars in the Holland team. Watch how he played with Huntelaar and RVP a few months back and the inch perfect cross he put in for Huntelaar's goal.

He's always been a versatile centre forward, the Carra of the front line. Torres and Suarez, two outstanding attacking players have both shown their best form for us while playing alongside him, both managed to link well with him and to benefit from his unselfish play and his hardwork in helping create space for them to exploit.

This smacks of Modo over Carragher. Too happy to jump on a player he's never really rated that highly as soon as opportunity (in both cases, being the wrong side of 30), presents itself.

People questioning his right to feel aggrieved need only look at what's got on the pitch infront of him this season, more often than not with an unmerited amount of faith. Those questioning his integrity need only look at the impecible way he's conducted himself throughout his career, and more importantly, since he walked through those gates. He's been a terrific pro and while this may raise some questions and not befit his usual dignified approach, it shouldn't overshadow what has been a terrific career and a massive amount of love and loyalty for the club on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom