• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dirk unhappy under "this manager"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy a f-t Scum journo, or does he write for other papers too? Hard to figure this. I don't want to believe that Dirk would risk his status at the club in a bitching exercise.

And even if he does write articles for them, I'd be very surprised if Dirk was aware where this guy was planning on publishing the interview. Perhaps he should have made sure, but I doubt this was a knowing interview for the Scum.

Shenanigans.gif

He moved from the Mirror to the S*n a few months ago. He's the one on Sunday Supplement who always looks as if he's about to blurt out: 'I just killed a man! He's in the boot of me car! I'm NOT joking!!!'

031010PaulSmith_2510888.jpg

And even if he does write articles for them, I'd be very surprised if Dirk was aware where this guy was planning on publishing the interview. Perhaps he should have made sure, but I doubt this was a knowing interview for the Scum.

Heh. Don't let that stop everyone ripping his head off though.

He moved from the Mirror to the S*n a few months ago. He's the one on Sunday Supplement who always looks as if he's about to blurt out: 'I just killed a man! He's in the boot of me car! I'm NOT joking!!!'

031010PaulSmith_2510888.jpg

So its down to a "he didn't know " scenario. Cool.

Still shit he didn't ask where he was from.

What I'm wondering is if he did ask and was told "It's OK, the guy works for the 'Sunday Mirror' so you can safely talk to him" - in other words, was given out-of-date info.

Or dirk knew Paul Smith as working for the Mirror & cos he's a horribke tabloid journo he didn't tell dirk this when he spoke to him.

Dirks a good honest guy. I highly doubt he would have done this with knowledge of the full facts

Or dirk knew Paul Smith as working for the Mirror & cos he's a horribke tabloid journo he didn't tell dirk this when he spoke to him.

I wouldn't put that past him. He's a nasty piece of work and has an Alan Davies-style dislike of all things Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom