• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father had a kidney transplant in the early 80's.

Not something I would have joked about if I'd known.

Anyway...

Mon Noron Iron!!!!

Stevie, no need trying to convince everyone...we know.

We're a good bunch on here.

Is tony pulis the coach of this NI side by any chance?

sets up with 10 tall defenders behind lafferty, and relies on set pieces to nick a goal, then still plays shit when the side goals 1 down.

Werent we linked with milk? He looks good. Think he'd fit in well at liverpool.

Not particularly, he's been a goal machine in the dutch league...but much like de jong, they did nothing of note in the bundesliga.

Has the build and physique to be a really good all round striker, time will tell but I don't see him leaving Ajax anytime soon.

Not particularly, he's been a goal machine in the dutch league...but much like de jong, they did nothing of note in the bundesliga.

Has the build and physique to be a really good all round striker.

He looks handy to me. Price?

Has the build and physique to be a really good all round striker, time will tell but I don't see him leaving Ajax anytime soon.
He'll probably leave Ajax this summer.

Depends what club are linked...

I'd raid Ajax this summer for a couple of their players including klaassen and el ghazi.
Talk at the moment is Huntelaar coming back as replacement for Milik.

Those two are decent players, as is Bazoer.

So Norn Iron had a great run through the qualifiers, with some big wins and early qualification. They didn't look like that team tonight. What happened?

So Norn Iron had a great run through the qualifiers, with some big wins and early qualification. They didn't look like that team tonight. What happened?
There was no one as good as Poland in their qualifying group.

Beautiful ball in from Kross and unstoppable header from Mustafi. Marking a bit lax but balk and finish were perfect.

Hector has looked very good so far. Would be thrilled to have him based on this limited evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom