• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Quarter Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a single world class player in a team really improves most players it seems. We had it with Suarez, it's mad that it's better than having a bunch of great players.

Brilliant and well deserved.

First Iceland, now Wales.. Great entertainment value in this tournament.

The France v Germany semi (it have to be them, right) looks like a Final now. At least untill they crash and burn as well..

Ha! The Welsh accents seem to be getting stronger on these lads with the more success they're achieving in this tournament..

Coleman is a whacker, Bale is a knob and they're Everton to our Liverpool....

But I'm pleased for them and I'd love to see them win this!

Hazard seems like the sort who's head drops at the first sign of trouble. Did it all last season and is doing it again tonight.

Exactly, and at least half of Belgian team is like this too. Only Naingollan, De Bruyne and some of the defenders are fighters. Otherwise they are a team of flat-track bullies.

The state of this CB Denayer - what was he doing for the 3rd goal? So painfully out of position. The injury to Vertonghen really hurt Belgium.

Last edited:
That was just a terrific performance, and a thoroughly deserved win. Come on Wales, beat fucking Portugal and who knows? The next game will be hyped as Bale v Ronaldo. But it isn't, it's a team against an individual with a team assembled around him. I fancy Wales big time. I also wonder whether we all should have sneered at the thought of signing Ashley Williams. He's the true heart of that team, and has been exceptional for Swansea and Wales for years. He's been a cunt to play against, but I must say, I think he's the Rodgers signing I wish we'd made. He's a great player.

Yeah, I'm starting to like Ashley Williams too. He is the kind of player you hate when he plays against you but love when he's in your team. I guess Rodgers was right on that one.

That was just a terrific performance, and a thoroughly deserved win. Come on Wales, beat fucking Portugal and who knows? The next game will be hyped as Bale v Ronaldo. But it isn't, it's a team against an individual with a team assembled around him. I fancy Wales big time. I also wonder whether we all should have sneered at the thought of signing Ashley Williams. He's the true heart of that team, and has been exceptional for Swansea and Wales for years. He's been a cunt to play against, but I must say, I think he's the Rodgers signing I wish we'd made. He's a great player.

He (Ashley) played well today but he has made a few mistakes in this tournament and was lucky today on some of the ref's decision making otherwise there was a clear penalty. But he could be the captain that we could need. But one thing that does occur to me is that we could do with a squad player in Hal Robson-Kanu - what do you think - he is unattached and can play on the wing plus up front - could be useful for us.

He (Ashley) played well today but he has made a few mistakes in this tournament and was lucky today on some of the ref's decision making otherwise there was a clear penalty. But he could be the captain that we could need. But one thing that does occur to me is that we could do with a squad player in Hal Robson-Kanu - what do you think - he is unattached and can play on the wing plus up front - could be useful for us.
I think you shouldn't base your opinion on a couple of games.

After the way they celebrated England going out they can go feck themselves as far as I'm concerned. And I'd say that the other way round if, improbably, England had done well and behaved just as gracelessly. As for their back slapping, Toshack deserves at least as much credit as the bloke who topped himself and who is now regarded as some kind of saint.

Yep, he's an excellent defender.

Though I thought Ramsey was marvelous yesterday. Essential to Wales keeping the ball. Without that, I can't see them beating Portugal.

After the way they celebrated England going out they can go feck themselves as far as I'm concerned. And I'd say that the other way round if, improbably, England had done well and behaved just as gracelessly. As for their back slapping, Toshack deserves at least as much credit as the bloke who topped himself and who is now regarded as some kind of saint.

Hahahaha @ Ingerlund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom