• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Everton have got a boss cone setter-upper in Sammy Lee

Dribbling drills will be never be the same again.

According to the Mail, Fat Sam is playing a masterful psychological card with Sammy Lee:

"Allardyce will have Liverpool legend Sammy Lee in his coaching staff, something that may cause concern among Everton supporters.
But Allardyce wanted to work with his trusted assistant from his stint at Bolton, his one-match tenure in charge of England and his spell at Crystal Palace in the second half of last season.
He also knows Lee will be hugely motivated to succeed at Everton, given the circumstances around his departure from Liverpool in June 2011. Then-manager Kenny Dalglish told Lee he was no longer required, bringing to an end a 35-year association with the club"

Unsurprisingly, one of football's biggest cunts is a massive fan:

"If Sam goes there they’ll eventually reach the Champions League. He is a man who with zero can be the best. They need a character... With Bolton we played Champagne football with Hierro, Campo, Okocha & myself."

Not sure if Diouf is sort of calling himself a zero, there.

Reactions: HC
Blinky Bill: Hi Sam, Jenny was hoping you would like to call round for dinner tonight.
Fat Sam: Fuck off you puff.
Blinky Bill: Yes Sam, of course Sam.... only....we were hoping to introduce you to our new Russian friend.
Fat Sam: The kind of Russian friend that might be interested in personally sponsoring my "charity" foundation?
Blinky Bill: (smiling like a Cheshire cat) Ohh yes.

According to the Mail, Fat Sam is playing a masterful psychological card with Sammy Lee:

"Allardyce will have Liverpool legend Sammy Lee in his coaching staff, something that may cause concern among Everton supporters.
But Allardyce wanted to work with his trusted assistant from his stint at Bolton, his one-match tenure in charge of England and his spell at Crystal Palace in the second half of last season.
He also knows Lee will be hugely motivated to succeed at Everton, given the circumstances around his departure from Liverpool in June 2011. Then-manager Kenny Dalglish told Lee he was no longer required, bringing to an end a 35-year association with the club"
LOL

After he was proven to have lied in court over a dodgy transfer for Mcann whilst at Bolton, im surprised Everton or any top side wants to be associated with Lee

Big Sam, Little Sammy has to be one of the most dubious duos in football, alongside the Dildo Bros.

LOL

After he was proven to have lied in court over a dodgy transfer for Mcann whilst at Bolton, im surprised Everton or any top side wants to be associated with Lee

Big Sam, Little Sammy has to be one of the most dubious duos in football, alongside the Dildo Bros.

I think they mostly don't want to be associated with the Championship at this point.

Moshi Moshi November 2016:

"For our club to compete in the north-west of England, which is the new Hollywood of football with Guardiola, Mourinho, Klopp, we needed a star to stand on the touchline so I got Koeman"

Moshi Moshi November 2017:

"Here's Fat Sam. And as an added brucie bonus, Sammy Lee!"

From Hollywood to Holyhead in one year.

Moshi Moshi November 2016:

"For our club to compete in the north-west of England, which is the new Hollywood of football with Guardiola, Mourinho, Klopp, we needed a star to stand on the touchline so I got Koeman"

Moshi Moshi November 2017:

"Here's Fat Sam. And as an added brucie bonus, Sammy Lee!"

From Hollywood to Holyhead in one year.

Interesting coincidence, but that nickname moshi moshi in Japanese is used as slang when someone does a dreamy. (moshi moshi is what you say when answering the phone, so same as 'hello?').
Thought it was apt.

Meanwhile, over at West Brom, Alan Pardew reveals his new, humble, personality:

Pardew said of the board's decision to appoint him: 'I think they've made an excellent choice'.

CD-02s.gif

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA FAT SAM. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
Magnificent way to announce yourself as a major world football powerhouse.

Wasn't it fat Sam , that Rafa did the old 'the games dead at 3-1' hand gesture in front of?

Wasn't it fat Sam , that Rafa did the old 'the games dead at 3-1' hand gesture in front of?

Yes, Rafa, one of the least likely managers to indulge in that kind of thing, was accused of it by Allardyce, but, hilariously, his mate Ginsoak, having clearly pre-rehearsed their shared mock-outrage, jumped the gun and supported Allardyce's complaint BEFORE Allardyce 'revealed' that he felt he'd been mocked. What a pair!

(And Ginsoak uttered that classic phrase, which made him and Fat Sam sound like two old union characters from I'm All Right, Jack: " I don’t think Sam Allardyce deserved that. A guy who has worked so hard for the League Managers Association...")

Yeah, except that's only how Fat Sam viewed it. I tend to believe Benitez's version of events, as it's actually believable.

He didn't mean it as "game over" in any way.

The ultra-cautious Rafa probably wouldn't think 'game over' even when his team is 5-0 up. And Ginsoak gave the game away when he said, about a week after the game: 'I saw it and I’m surprised nobody picked it up'. In other words, he'd been after Rafa for ages, saw something not even Allardyce had seen (because Allardyce didn't complain about it until a week after, too), and conspired with his toadying chum to create a controversy.

Pardew at West Brom. Fat Sam at Everton. Moyes the messiah at West Ham. The merry go round of shite continues.
I look forward to bitters explaining how he's done well with a limited squad by keeping them up and conveniently forgetting the money spent and the bullshit they spouted about their squad and previous manager.
Has Fat Sam ever been relegated? Hopefully he's due one. Get ready for the big 'hoof it, kick your opponent up in the air' Derby. The school of science indeed.

Yes, Rafa, one of the least likely managers to indulge in that kind of thing, was accused of it by Allardyce, but, hilariously, his mate Ginsoak, having clearly pre-rehearsed their shared mock-outrage, jumped the gun and supported Allardyce's complaint BEFORE Allardyce 'revealed' that he felt he'd been mocked. What a pair!

(And Ginsoak uttered that classic phrase, which made him and Fat Sam sound like two old union characters from I'm All Right, Jack: " I don’t think Sam Allardyce deserved that. A guy who has worked so hard for the League Managers Association...")

Yup, and as much as Pardew is undoubtedly a magnificent twat, Fat Sam is the one that has repeatedly sniped at us, and did all in his power to make Rafa reviled amongst the British Bulldogs managers' union.

Last edited:
Allardyce, Sammy Lee and Craig Shakespeare.

You can just picture them sitting in a Runcorn carvery, discussing Brexit and drawing team formations in congealed gravy on the table using roasties for the goalposts.

I see you've stolen the "carvery" gag from someone much funnier on Twitter. Kudos.

Honest to goodness that Rooney strike is getting better everytime I watch it.

I'm in love with it.

I know I said we should stop but....

Ancelloti, Simeone, Silva................Allardyce.

Plus when he felt they were taking too long when the vacancy first came about, he said they obviously didn't want him, so he had to pull out of the running.

He's not who they really wanted, but the Unsworth era (can we call 6 games odd an era?) has left them with no option.

Dogs of war next Sunday then. Get your money on yellow and red cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom