• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Firmino, Salah, Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevesquash

Very Active
So it seems Sadio got pissed off with Salah for not passing (again)

For Manes goal, typical selfless Bobby. Who thought he wouldn't make the right choice? No one. On 60 mins Salah has a run into the box turns onto his right, has a (poor) shot when Bobby completely free while in space. Bobby just gets on with it.

Point 1. Bobby is an absolute legend. Such a perfect team player, and so glad he got his goal. Ironically it was an "assist" by Salah. We all know Salah would have hit it if he could've reached it!

Salah I thought in the 1st part of the game was looking for his team mates a little more than usual. I thought they'd all had a word and it was sinking in. I was then really disappointed then when the above happened and then again later when Sadio was in a better position.

Point 2. I think Sadios public reaction might have some effect. I think it might bring it to a head and we might see Salah a bit less selfish in future...

In order to win this thing we need to be more clinical, so we need better decision making from Mo.

Salah is a greedy cunt and something needs to be sorted asap. I know who I’d rather have on the team sheet 1st every time. Salah wise up you tit.

I think with City chasing us goals matter. We could have had at least two more if Salah passed it.

Mo does play for himself at times, his head takes over.

Can't blame him at times, he wants the headlines, he wants the glory...and who wouldn't.

Also understand Mane's reaction, It's a team game & Mane would 100% have passed in Mo's position

Mo does play for himself at times, his head takes over.

Can't blame him at times, he wants the headlines, he wants the glory...and who wouldn't.

Also understand Mane's reaction, It's a team game & Mane would 100% have passed in Mo's position
Hmmm...I don't know...maybe 50%

Wasn't Mane was offside or borderline offside in this situation? In this case, Salah made the right decision.

Yes Salah is a greedy cunt but he is our greedy cunt, and as selfish as he is, he gets his share of double digits assists over a season.

I doubt Salah even looked, so discussing the possibility of offside seems a bit pointless.

I think the pass was on if Mo passed with his first touch, half a second later Sadio was offside.

That's football though.

Even if Mo passed it a split second late, Don't think Sadio would've reacted the way he did....wouldv'e been frustration instead of anger

Yes Salah is a greedy cunt but he is our greedy cunt, and as selfish as he is, he gets his share of double digits assists over a season.
At first when I saw it, I was as angry as Sadio, but my head is cooler now, and when Salah recieves that ball and may have caught Sadio in his vision, it was pretty clear he Sadio was offside at that moment. Also, I think Salah has every right to be selfish at times as he has provided many assists to both Bobby and Sadio ever since he joined us.

There were many times today that Salah wanted the ball from team mates but they never passed or provided that ball over the top he wanted. So i think given how closely he is marked he knows to get on the score sheet he will have to be a little selfish at times. I was livid that he did not make the pass to Bobby who was in such a good position in one of the earlier situations.

Salah has been looking for the front two more and more this season. His build up play has been excellent. Sadio has his goal, Mo was entitled to go for it. Get over it and Mo on, no biggie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he decided to wait until he was subbed off to rant at someone other than Salah about it? Is that not weird?

I've thought Salah is too greedy for quite a while, maybe this wasn't the right hill to die on for Mane but it's probably a build up of frustration

Gives the journos something to talk about over the Internatinal break

Klopp said in the press-conference that it's a perfect timing for it (the mini-controversy) to happen right before the international break, so "even if you write something about it, we'll be away and so will not read it." He said they talked about it in the dressing room and all is fine.

EDVeEp1U4AUitY9
EDVeFrbUcAIcP-g

EDVeG9kUUAEyeP8

EDVeGmJUwAAzQEK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom