• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Forest (A) - PL - Sat 15:00

Ahahaha. I hate Forrest and there was no better person to shut them up and send them closer to relegation than Darwin Nunez. This club will be the death of all of us.

Well… that was exciting… or the last minute of injury time was.

Well in Darwin.

Tough game - Gakpo was awful - looks like he’s desperate to take the Donkey title from Nunez and kick start his own redemption arc.

At this point, Danns should be ahead of Gakpo.

Diaz was very frustrating too.

Kelleher was good again.

That’s a massive result - good to see Dom back too.

Other than Gakpo - who was dreadful - I thought all the lads were at least decent today. Don't understand some of the angry comments before we got the winner.

Joe was blessed to not get a yellow card in the first half, but I think he's been brilliant (relatively speaking) in this emergency #6 role, and, as has already been highlighted several times, if he doesn't use his head to win that corner when nothing else is on, we don't score that winner.

I think Kev in goals was very strong again, I thought that Nunez changed the game, and I think Forest were a much better team than their league position would indicate. That reflex save by their keeper just before the end, from the deflected head is one of the best I've ever seen, and their CB Mourillo (I think) looks a proper player out there.

We were lucky that they missed a couple of sitters and that Kev made a top save or two, but I cannot overstate how much I love the mentality of this club... They never, ever give up, they never, ever stop pushing for the win, and even though I still think the Cheater 115 team will end up ahead of us is mid-May, this season has to go up there as one of Jurgen's greatest ever, even if we win nothing else from here. What a legacy he's leaving behind him.

Forest will rightfully feel that they didn't deserve an ending that cruel, but, as we've learnt in one of the greatest movies ever made...

clint eastwood Deserve's got nothing to do with it. GIF

Other than Gakpo - who was dreadful - I thought all the lads were at least decent today. Don't understand some of the angry comments before we got the winner.

Joe was blessed to not get a yellow card in the first half, but I think he's been brilliant (relatively speaking) in this emergency #6 role, and, as has already been highlighted several times, if he doesn't use his head to win that corner when nothing else is on, we don't score that winner.

I think Kev in goals was very strong again, I thought that Nunez changed the game, and I think Forest were a much better team than their league position would indicate. That reflex save by their keeper just before the end, from the deflected head is one of the best I've ever seen, and their CB Mourillo (I think) looks a proper player out there.

We were lucky that they missed a couple of sitters and that Kev made a top save or two, but I cannot overstate how much I love the mentality of this club... They never, ever give up, they never, ever stop pushing for the win, and even though I still think the Cheater 115 team will end up ahead of us is mid-May, this season has to go up there as one of Jurgen's greatest ever, even if we win nothing else from here. What a legacy he's leaving behind him.

Forest will rightfully feel that they didn't deserve an ending that cruel, but, as we've learnt in one of the greatest movies ever made...

clint eastwood Deserve's got nothing to do with it. GIF's got nothing to do with it. GIF
Fuck 'em.

After the tedious 'sign on' and 'shit Andy Carroll' chants they deserve everything and more

Ok let's get into some serious ratings here.

Kelleher 7 - Don't remember him being called into action other than the save from Elanga but surely was offside anyway? Another game with a mistake or any blunders that could've been costly. Marks up.

Bradley 6 - Had a brief spell early 2nd half where he looked dangerous and put a few good crosses in including the big chance Robbo had otherwise quiet.
Ibou 8 - Fucking brilliant throughout.
Virgil 9 - Probably my MOTM, close call between him and Mac. The nonchalant block he made when Forest broke shows how fucking immence he is. Marshalled the back 4, made life pretty comfortable for Kelleher.
Robbo 5.5 - Similiar game to Bradley, few dangerous crosses in but all in all a pretty average age, -0.5 for the silly booking he took.

Gomez 5.5 - Did ok given it's only his 2nd game there........hopefully his last too, few untimely challenges and probably lucky to escape a booking, not sure about his marking on that corner a few mins before we scored either.
Mac 9 - Fucking HUGE. Always looked like the 1 who was gonna create with the balls he was playing over the top. Brilliant game.
Clark 6 - Did ok, had 1 nice curling effort which went just over but I don't really rate him, could do with a loan in the championship next season.

Harvey 5 - Could've score him a 4 for his reaction to being subbed.....didn't really add anything in the game, lots of running and safe passes but not much else. He simply doesn't suit our style and isn't ready made for the Prem unfortunately. Not very good in midfield and even worst in a front 3.
Gakpo 2 - & this time a 2 isn't an over exaggeration. Absolutely stunk the place out.
Diaz 7 - Plenty of touches, a lot of huffing and puffing but again not a lot came off for him, yet easily our best of the front 3 until the subs.

Nunez 8 - Could give him a 10 or 10000 but I'll keep it accurate, made all the difference with his match winning goal. Superb header.
Endo 7 - One time he was dispossessed in our final third which luckily didn't cost us but overall much better as a whole and took control after he'd come on.
Szobo 6 - Didn't see him much but good to have him back
Kostas & Danns - N/A Few decent corners from Kostas and a robust challenge on the keeper from Danns which in a way you don't mind, an 18 year old throwing himself about and letting others know he can hang physically.

Blue Fume (damn so many pages after we score - 25+ - I think the forum exploded). But fuck me the level of English is atrocious! And the calls of corruption on every page - Jesus Christ are this lot so deluded they do they not see the hypocrisy at all?

-------

If these score after 95 minutes, my foot's going through something because there shouldn't be that much time added

I've turned it off. And come on here. If one of yous let me the bad news it will be less of a blow.

Oh well I'm £200 richer.

They're gonna win the League. Thats it.

Fucking mental hiw these cunts getbaway with it week after week

Wow that fake head injury gave them that extra 1 min to score

Fuck it, they are getting help from referees!!!!

That cnut on Gillette soccer Saturday Dawson just had an orgasm live on air the prick

They deserve it they kept going for it all game Forest been poor!

8 mins really means 10 mins

wonder if that was a pen really Gomez fault. wonder what VAr room said. Nuno Santo need to ask for audio to be released or he is a fucking clown.

We're getting mullered by VAR next weekend

I.am sick.of.this. every.fcuking.Dippers. PL. Game. Those on here who said they would drop points and said i was mad for saying they wouldn't maybe believe me now. Pl doing everything to get those feckers the title and their 'quad'. Absolutely zero shame in the corruption.

The corruption is unbelievable. Every week. I'm done with it .

The fucking site crashed so knew the dippers scored. It's utterly bizarre, every time.

Only thing better than the tears of those revolting blue cunts, is the fact that half of them don't understand the rules of the game through their tears... "Why was the ball given back to Liverpool after Konate's head injury?", "That would have been a penalty at the other end!" and "Why were there 8 minutes of injury time?".

What a bunch of unspeakable losers. Christ, I despise that team.

This makes it all the more sweeter because of the time wasting tactics Forest employed.
& the fact they all cried and whinged about it after the FT whistle, heard even their chairman rushed on the pitch and confronted a few of our players. Nasty cunt.

RedCafe :

Origi is having his best-ever game for Liverpool today. Pure corruption, what he’s producing today against his ‘former’ employers.

Hoofball FC struggling away to Forest but we know a spawny winner is an absolute certainty.

just seen that robertson tackle...shades of the famous schumacher one on battison. how on earth VAR didnt give red, well never know. well we do, he plays for the scouse.

It’s incredible how often a poor attempt at a pass/cross from an opposition attacker finds van Dijk. Forest have got behind the Liverpool full-backs a decent amount today and their wide attackers have mis-kicked the final ball inexplicably to van Dijk, who wasn’t even near the intended target. It’s just bizarre. (TBF there were two answers to this : it's cause he's world class mate + It's called elite defensive positioning and reading the game, mate).

I'll get this in early - Liverpool score at the death

Time to pile money on Liverpool.

Liverpool @ 3.6. Free money.

98:36 winner for Nunez.

They will definitely will it, won't they?

That is title winning teams do , they are nailed on to win it.

Ridiculous. They are walking this league with this luck

6th time this season they’ve scored in the 88th min or later to equalise or win a game. Same old shite.

Nice, got a tenner in at 0-1 Spurs and 0-0 Dippers. Healthy payout.

Google's algorithm is catching on. Liverpool somehow have a 10% chance of winning even when it's the 9th minute of 8 minutes added on. :lol:

I got them at 5/1 near the end of normal time , it was always going to happen.

The only good thing about that goal is the fuming Arsenal fans

Referees might as well be just picking up the ball the carrying it into their opponents’ goal at this point

Forest spent loads of time on the deck either injured or pretending, the injury time seemed about right to me. How often do you see teams timewasting only for it to come back and bite them.

All those "small" decisions will always go against you vs Liverpool until managers speak out against refs. Klopp is doing pressure on refs for years and he is reaping benefits for it. Tbh, i don't blame Pool. When other managers (especially our plonker) are quiet after getting fecked then they deserve to be fecked again and again.

I will say - begrudgingly - if we had this many injuries, there's no way we'd be doing what they're doing. They are incredibly impressive.

Plymouth A. Fan :
Forest got what they deserved after spending so much of the match wasting time - Nothing. Liverpool dominated the match with 70% possession. 22 attempts and 12 corners - and they were the away team. They are reminiscent of Man Utd under Fergie - just kept going until the Ref blew up.

Mate, you don't exactly need to be Nostradamus, these f**kers do it every time.

Most of us are just jealous, all I see is is how we were in our prime

They keep going, even playing badly, or with players injured/missing/out of form. If it is 9 mins injury time or 3 they will keep plugging away were other teams will settle and lack the courage to commit. Just like Utd under Fergie, and as with that era the opposition whine and complain about refs favouring them or luck or whatever BS when they should be learning from that attitude.

Well he's (Klopp) not as good as Fergie but let's be honest Fergie didn't have to go up against an oil state.

Is the Liverpool game still going?

Last edited:
RedCafe :

Origi is having his best-ever game for Liverpool today. Pure corruption, what he’s producing today against his ‘former’ employers.

Hoofball FC struggling away to Forest but we know a spawny winner is an absolute certainty.

just seen that robertson tackle...shades of the famous schumacher one on battison. how on earth VAR didnt give red, well never know. well we do, he plays for the scouse.

It’s incredible how often a poor attempt at a pass/cross from an opposition attacker finds van Dijk. Forest have got behind the Liverpool full-backs a decent amount today and their wide attackers have mis-kicked the final ball inexplicably to van Dijk, who wasn’t even near the intended target. It’s just bizarre. (TBF there were two answers to this : it's cause he's world class mate + It's called elite defensive positioning and reading the game, mate).

I'll get this in early - Liverpool score at the death

Time to pile money on Liverpool.

Liverpool @ 3.6. Free money.

98:36 winner for Nunez.

They will definitely will it, won't they?

That is title winning teams do , they are nailed on to win it.

Ridiculous. They are walking this league with this luck

6th time this season they’ve scored in the 88th min or later to equalise or win a game. Same old shite.

Nice, got a tenner in at 0-1 Spurs and 0-0 Dippers. Healthy payout.

Google's algorithm is catching on. Liverpool somehow have a 10% chance of winning even when it's the 9th minute of 8 minutes added on. :lol:

I got them at 5/1 near the end of normal time , it was always going to happen.

The only good thing about that goal is the fuming Arsenal fans

Referees might as well be just picking up the ball the carrying it into their opponents’ goal at this point

Forest spent loads of time on the deck either injured or pretending, the injury time seemed about right to me. How often do you see teams timewasting only for it to come back and bite them.

All those "small" decisions will always go against you vs Liverpool until managers speak out against refs. Klopp is doing pressure on refs for years and he is reaping benefits for it. Tbh, i don't blame Pool. When other managers (especially our plonker) are quiet after getting fecked then they deserve to be fecked again and again.

I will say - begrudgingly - if we had this many injuries, there's no way we'd be doing what they're doing. They are incredibly impressive.

Plymouth A. Fan :
Forest got what they deserved after spending so much of the match wasting time - Nothing. Liverpool dominated the match with 70% possession. 22 attempts and 12 corners - and they were the away team. They are reminiscent of Man Utd under Fergie - just kept going until the Ref blew up.

Mate, you don't exactly need to be Nostradamus, these f**kers do it every time.

Most of us are just jealous, all I see is is how we were in our prime

They keep going, even playing badly, or with players injured/missing/out of form. If it is 9 mins injury time or 3 they will keep plugging away were other teams will settle and lack the courage to commit. Just like Utd under Fergie, and as with that era the opposition whine and complain about refs favouring them or luck or whatever BS when they should be learning from that attitude.

Well he's (Klopp) not as good as Fergie but let's be honest Fergie didn't have to go up against an oil state.

Is the Liverpool game still going?

Good few reasonable posts there

Missed the game, was anxiously checking my phone in the last 10. Delighted we got another win somehow

Back
Top Bottom