• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus add ons so probs closer to 15m, would’ve been happy with 10m. He’s 33 and he’s really poor these days.
He's not really poor 'these days'. He came back from the WC (where he was excellent) pretty drained, and it became clear too that he hasn't got 2 games a week in his legs. When we were able to rotate him more he had some very good games in the back end of the season when we went on a fantastic run.

He's not really poor 'these days'. He came back from the WC (where he was excellent) pretty drained, and it became clear too that he hasn't got 2 games a week in his legs. When we were able to rotate him more he had some very good games in the back end of the season when we went on a fantastic run.

He was very poor for most of the season, even before the WC.....England played 5 games at the WC, Jordan started and played 80+ mins in 3 of them, played 20 mins in another and unused sub in the first. He had 16 days recovery before he started another game for us....why would he have come back drained?

That fantastic run I'd put down to 2 things, first was Jones coming in and refreshing things and bringing new life to our midfield (at the expense of Harvey who really looked like a lost lamb, sorry to say) and second the emergence of Trent in that midfield role.

Feel free to disagree with all of that, I take no issue and I respect anyone's opinion through their own eyes in how they saw events because that's ultimately what a forums is for isn't it? Putting forth your own take and ideas on such, speaking your mind and having others debate unless you're a certain poster on here who'll just wish death upon you instead, over the internet, because it makes him feel better to have got that off his chest.

I'm seeing the appeal.

Because they can't make sense of what I'm saying and disagree with everything before reading anything? Or because they can't stand up and face a few truths that undermine their supposed "superior knowledge and morals"?

How sad and disappointed are you again Hendo is leaving for Saudi? I don't think we've heard you say it enough times.....

As we enter a hush of prelude silence.

Precisely what I thought.

This whole thing has blind sided me to be honest , Id you'd told me he do was leaving 6 weeks ago if have have said you were mad.

Money talks I guess and it clearly works for the club and the player , I imagine when the dust settles we will find out the opportunity to work with Gerrard will be coupled up with a conversation he's had with klopp regarding his playing time going forward.

I apologize for the "and die" part of my post. That went too far, even for a silly forum like this. I'm sorry.

I stand by every single other word I wrote. Things matter. You vacuous, loathsome cretin.

I apologize for the "and die" part of my post. That went too far, even for a silly forum like this. I'm sorry.

I stand by every single other word I wrote. Things matter. You vacuous, loathsome cretin.

No no no I wouldn't want you to apologize and go back on your words so soon, you can take your apology back as I don't accept it anyhow. Say what you mean and mean what you say.......like you have been doing so vividly on any of our player that goes to Saudi, how they don't need the money......and how they're hypocrites and it go against everything they said they stood for........and how the UK are so vastly superior in moral ethics to the Arabs because we'd never send someone to death row or send colonists to another country to occupy and rule their land.

If it felt good to get that off your chest, it's a double thumbs up from me.

For once I don't agree, Markeh. He hasn't been an automatic starter for a while now, and the money - regrettably - is literally an offer he can't refuse IMO. I'm disappointed at the effect that losing him might end up having on the club and the squad, but not disappointed in him as such.

yea that’s fair, i should probably change that to jumped ship after the first discussion where it has been made clear he’s not a first pick. That’s if reports Klopp told him exactly that are true.

I guess this cash grab has aligned well with his decrease in footballing importance to the club and that’s why he thinks he couldn’t refuse. He could have though and still left his grandchildren very comfortable.

No no no I wouldn't want you to apologize and go back on your words so soon, you can take your apology back as I don't accept it anyhow. Say what you mean and mean what you say.......like you have been doing so vividly on any of our player that goes to Saudi, how they don't need the money......and how they're hypocrites and it go against everything they said they stood for........and how the UK are so vastly superior in moral ethics to the Arabs because we'd never send someone to death row or send colonists to another country to occupy and rule their land.

I think you are missing the point. This isn't necessarily about the ethics of Saudi Arabia, the west, everyone moving there for money etc. It's about one person, Jordan Henderson. He has openly and passionately supported inclusion/LGBT rights in the past and is now getting paid by the same people who criminalise homosexuality.

Maybe he will go over there and try to make a difference. Maybe he will donate half his money to an LGBT charity. Who knows. However, I don't think it's unfair to feel a little disappointed at this stage by the move.

The first time I expressed any opinion on it was on this page. It wasn't that I was disappointed. You really are a thick twat. And you don't know what prelude means.

What about the 2nd and 3rd......4th, 5th and 6th times you expressed those opinions? Then rinse and repeat on and Bobby and Stevie thread. I don't think we've had a Fowler thread for his Saudi move yet though, would you like me to create 1 so you can copy and paste for a 4th time?

You know I find it mildly amusing how I'm the "thick twat" yet people act all surprised when you tell them a player would consider leaving us or otherwise another historical club for bigger money somewhere where football almost ceases to exist........ "Noooooooo, never ever would someone like Hendo leave....not for the MLS, not for China, nor the Saudi Pro League, don't be such a thick twat"

It's kinda like how many times does one need a reality slap check before the brain engages what could turn out real or not?

But carry on.

It really is kinda difficult explaining this to such a fucknut but that post at 8.15 this evening that kicked you off was the first and only time I've made any kinda point about Henderson's move. You're too thick to get the irony of you posting many more times about my opinion than I have posted at all.

So unbelievably fucking thick.

I think you are missing the point. This isn't necessarily about the ethics of Saudi Arabia, the west, everyone moving there for money etc. It's about one person, Jordan Henderson. He has openly and passionately supported inclusion/LGBT rights in the past and is now getting paid by the same people who criminalise homosexuality.

Maybe he will go over there and try to make a difference. Maybe he will donate half his money to an LGBT charity. Who knows. However, I don't think it's unfair to feel a little disappointed at this stage by the move.

I 100% get this & it is hypocrisy because of the things he's done in support of LGBT......but does every fan have to pay attention to this and call it out a million times, and be reminded that the Saudi's chop limbs off the bodies of adulterers, thieves and homosexuals? Why can't some just be left to focus on Liverpool? After all SCM is a Liverpool forums board last time I checked, so this is where our priority should be, no?

He won't go over there to make any difference or even look to make a difference, besides what difference could he make against a culture that's not your right to change.....you can't change a culture that's been in existence long before his time. He's going over there simply to continue his career in football (albeit in a crap league no one cares about) whilst picking up a handsome pay check every week.

Like I said, vacuous and loathsome. You prove it with every single post that you make.

I don't have to think the UK is the garden of Eden to despise how certain demographics are persecuted elsewhere. I have never said anything of the sort. And I'm allowed to think that multi-millionaires who once championed inclusion for all are horrible hypocrites for now taking the money of those they once condemned. Lots like me do. Most just don't want to engage you and your never ending bullshit.

You really are a stupid, sad cunt.

39A.gif

Gutted he’s leaving, but not a bad word to say and wish him all the best.

He’s been more than a great servant to our club.

If someone had said last season, we’d get 12m for him and save on his wages, most people here would’ve been delighted.

And I'm allowed to think that multi-millionaires who once championed inclusion for all are horrible hypocrites for now taking the money of those they once condemned. Lots like me do.

Of course you are and I would agree with this.

But at the same time I can also say "goodbye and thanks for everything Hendo" and leave everything else unsaid, turning my attention on how Liverpool can improve and move on, like I'm sure Klopp is doing.....and not bang the drum every moment possible to remind how the Saudi's are inhumane, carry out public executions, forbid same sex marriage and all that political shit......I'm a sad cunt because I don't wanna associate or concern myself with politics?

Did you by chance pass by the pre-season thread today? Were you even aware we had a friendly today? I'll say you of course not as you're so distracted by the politics, otherwise you wouldn't have seen any "loathsome posts" there.

Can I ask what you think of the club negotiating and accepting the millions from the Saudi? I'm pretty sure they stand for everything Hendo does too, so by definition does that make them horrible hypocrites?

Last edited:
We haven't had a meltdown thread in a while. Can't believe it's Hendo leaving that triggered it

Yeah wait till we sell Fab and Diaz, all the while waiting for us to sign their replacements as well as a RB and CB. Things are just getting started.

This is also an example to all footballers to stay out of politics and all these rights issues, just play the game, and don't get involved otherwise you may look like a total cunt in the future when a good opportunity arises.

This is also an example to all footballers to stay out of politics and all these rights issues, just play the game, and don't get involved otherwise you may look like a total cunt in the future when a good opportunity arises.

Would you also be ok with a player then not speaking up about racism or any sort of social injustice awareness?
Sporting Boycott during apartheid raised a huge amount of awareness with youngsters during those years whom normally were unware of what was going on at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom