• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lucky Ireland rugby top is ready to fly into the fray, once more. We have an 100% winning record when I wear it, at least 60% of the time.
We have an 82.6% win rate in the league when I wear these lucky socks.

I've worn them since the west ham match & we've only been beaten in that one citeh match. As we still stayed top of the league I decided that they're still lucky socks.

We have an 82.6% win rate in the league when I wear these lucky socks.

I've worn them since the west ham match & we've only been beaten in that one citeh match. As we still stayed top of the league I decided that they're still lucky socks.
You need to keep them in a special air tight and fire proof box. Preferably one that allows you to control the humidity.

Yes - but it's alright coz everyone accepts it. Personally - he is to blame for Gomez's injury - by getting him to play in that right back position, and he is to blame for loaning out Clyne - who should have always covered for Trent whenever there was a need regardless of whatever stupid media reason he gave. He got Coutinho to stay for another half season, so why not dish out the same treatment to Clyne? If Clyne plays regular at Bournemouth for the rest of this season - I think his absences from the squad and the reasons given were total ballshit. Also if he really wanted to accommodate both of them then there was always the option to play Trent right of midfield with Clyne still in the squad and also rotate when needed. Gomez has always looks out of sorts in that RB position even before Trent came in for him, think when you struggle like that in a position you are more likely to get injured with all that shitty running up and down.

Now we got some weird shit to contend with watching Fabinio play in that position. Fucking hell - all because we decided to loan out our one experienced RB, we have one of our key midfielders banned for a game too.
I blame Klopp for keeping Moreno on the books, for missing my bus, for the cancellation of Gotham (best Super Hero TV series since Heroes).

Moron and bluebell are like star-crossed lovers. This meeting of minds was inevitable, and it's so, so beautiful.

We're gonna drop points. Vardy loves playing against us, and we've not played for 10 days.

Bowels have spoken

Anyone heard anything about Joe Gomez being out till March?

Haha, no. It was in a pile of the kids clothes, hiding. Thankfully it was clean.

The other week I couldn't find my lucky socks & found them under some bedding waiting to be washed. I had to throw them on a 30 min wash (thank fuck for new washing machines being boss) & microwave dry them so they were dry in time for the match.

Haha, no. It was in a pile of the kids clothes, hiding. Thankfully it was clean.

The other week I couldn't find my lucky socks & found them under some bedding waiting to be washed. I had to throw them on a 30 min wash (thank fuck for new washing machines being boss) & microwave dry them so they were dry in time for the match.
Did you microwave them both at the same time? It's recommended, after all you wouldn't want only one foot getting super powers. You would be walking around in circles.

This is extremely worrying.

In combination with the fact that I can only find one of my lucky Mario socks, I'm extremely concerned.

I am going to be searching the entire house today, I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

In good news, I have my lucky underwear.

Do they have to be clean then ? I don't get that. Lucky is lucky, dirty or not.

*I'm sure there are a few double entendres in there*

Jaysus.

Does he have to go straight to A&E at the Royal to get them removed from the black hole of Calcutta as soon as the match is over?

Brother in law wears his lucky underwear to each match; the same pair he has worn since he was 15 with a 28” waist. He is now 40 and 22 stone so if you hear a very angry high pitched voice on the Kop you know who it is...

I have to say - one of the best things about the successful donation drive was getting 'newbies' like you to take a more active part in the forum!

You'd think you would have learnt to put them away after each game. You can't be so careless with our title bid.

Brother in law wears his lucky underwear to each match; the same pair he has worn since he was 15 with a 28” waist. He is now 40 and 22 stone so if you hear a very angry high pitched voice on the Kop you know who it is...

WE haven't won the league 29 years tell him to bin them off.

Trent Alexander-Arnold has stepped up his rehabilitation from a knee injury at Melwood this week by completing ball-work sessions on the outdoor training pitches. He is back in full training on Monday. #LFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom