• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsimikas has been a disastrous signing so far - injured in the pre-season, back for a couple of games, injured again until February. Maybe it’s time to promote that Beck fella from reserves; Robbo does need rest sometimes.
Jamal Lewis has also been terrible for Newcastle.

Tsimikas has been a disastrous signing so far - injured in the pre-season, back for a couple of games, injured again until February. Maybe it’s time to promote that Beck fella from reserves; Robbo does need rest sometimes.

I think I prefer him injured, given the way he's played when fit

At least he can run - last thing you need in a back-up is being injury-prone.
Yeah, that's true.
Maybe Tsimikas is going through a bedding in process like Robbo did and hasn't really adapted to the intense training methods.

Milner is back shortly, he can play a few games as left back.

Milner seems to have gone quiet. He was initially diagnosed with hamstring strain, which is usually 3 or 4 weeks, that was 3 weeks ago so you would expect to see him soon

Milner seems to have gone quiet. He was initially diagnosed with hamstring strain, which is usually 3 or 4 weeks, that was 3 weeks ago so you would expect to see him soon
There's a post in this thread above with a tweet from James Pearce that Milner and Shaq were both supposed to be back in training this week

I recognise Thiago and Milli but as for Shaq - that could be any one of Santa's little helpers.
This made me think of this week's Squires cartoon:
squires.png

Great to get Shaq back, this will be a really important period to manage the minutes of the front three against some of our weaker opponents.

Excited to see Thiago after the brief cameos against Chelsea & The Ev.

Great to get Shaq back, this will be a really important period to manage the minutes of the front three against some of our weaker opponents.

Excited to see Thiago after the brief cameos against Chelsea & The Ev.

I don't know how to break it to you mate ... but you know how they do holograms now where TUpac, Elvis, Lennon etc sing in live concerts today?
That was also how we see Thiago today.
He's dead mate. We have to accept it.

Watched the training session on youtube, Thiago wasn't involved in any of the high intensity passing drills or attacking drills.
Shaq and Milner seem to be training normally. It looks like both will be on the bench against WBA. Have a feeling that we won't see Thiago in the squad.

We actually look great in that training video, very intense / in the zone type look to a lot of the lads.

Milner and Robertson are a laugh, the possession game they were in felt way more competitive than the earlier one because of the shouting and winding up they were doing.

We actually look great in that training video, very intense / in the zone type look to a lot of the lads.

Milner and Robertson are a laugh, the possession game they were in felt way more competitive than the earlier one because of the shouting and winding up they were doing.
Some of that close passing under pressure is insanely good. Someone on TV mentioned that the other day. Our technical skills are next level.

Some of that close passing under pressure is insanely good. Someone on TV mentioned that the other day. Our technical skills are next level.
I think that's one of the reason this team is so great. We've taken the possession game to a completely different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom