• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq, Ox and Matip are at the point where there really isnt any point in keeping them long term. They are simply never consitently fit. Even the likes of Keita and Gomez should have big question marks over their long term value at this point. There is nott point in squad players who cant contribute when called upon.

Shaq, Ox and Matip are at the point where there really isnt any point in keeping them long term. They are simply never consitently fit. Even the likes of Keita and Gomez should have big question marks over their long term value at this point. There is nott point in squad players who cant contribute when called upon.

At least they still have a pulse, unlike poor Thiago.

Welcome to the Church brother

I dunno - being as he is tasked with post injury recovery on the pitch (i.e. once back playing), maybe now is the perfect time for him to join

They’d be better appointing Dr Frankenstein as head of recovery and performance.

Only way we’ll see Thiago again.

Gareth Bale is set to miss "a few weeks" with a calf strain, says Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho.

Good.

Sheffield United can confirm the club recorded a number of positive coronavirus tests after the latest round of testing. Due to medical confidentiality the club will not be revealing the names of those who have been affected.

Southampton confirmed earlier in the day that their manager Ralph Hasenhuttl will be self-isolating due to a positive COVID-19 cases in his household.

This news comes just after the latest Premier League COVID-19 test results were released, with 18 positives results from 1,479 players and staff tested between December 21-27.

Apparently Matip first had an ankle injury, which he played with until it gave him a back injury, which the medical staff worked on so he could play on, but it then led to the groin injury. He's like a buzz wire game.
I was reading the other day how back injuries can lead to all sorts of subsequent injuries to the groin/leg muscles due to the compensation required. Matip has had back injuries for years. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that is the root cause of all his issues.

I was reading the other day how back injuries can lead to all sorts of subsequent injuries to the groin/leg muscles due to the compensation required. Matip has had back injuries for years. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that is the root cause of all his issues.

That was the problem with Gerrard in his early years in the senior team. He was seesawing between a back problem and a groin problem, until the latter issue became the one that nagged him for years.

That was the problem with Gerrard in his early years in the senior team. He was seesawing between a back problem and a groin problem, until the latter issue became the one that nagged him for years.

I remember reading that his groin problems were dramtically reduced when he had his wisdom teeth out.

Last edited:
Didn’t loads of players have their injuries clear up when they changed from super cars with bucket seats to Range Rovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom