• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jamal Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
y2017m04d01_british_rail_secret_scheme_getting_there3-900x340.jpg

This one will happen. I trust Klopp and his team, and it's a position we're desperate for back up.

I'd offer someone on loan too. Who's our youth left backup?

A Norn Iron player playing for us would be great-- other than the very odd kid who didn't make it there have been very few. I advocated signing him during the season along with a couple of others, and it is definitely a position where we need depth. He's been a real stand out in the Northern Ireland team since he came in. Michael O'Neill trusted him in the position straight away when there were more experienced senior players who could cover the position. I like him.

Wouldn't surprise me if Norwich are leaking this to the press in order to get higher bids from other teams.
They're gonna have an unhappy player in their hands. £20 mill is a crazy sum to ask for.

We shouldn't pay more than £12 mill, which still is a bit high.

Wouldn't surprise me if Norwich are leaking this to the press in order to get higher bids from other teams.
They're gonna have an unhappy player in their hands. £20 mill is a crazy sum to ask for.

We shouldn't pay more than £12 mill, which still is a bit high.
£12m plus add on plus sell on clause of 5%

Should get the job done.

This kid isn’t only back up for Robertson. Under Klopp he’ll challenge Robertson for that spot. And he will get his chances.

Larouci doesn't look close to PL level yet from what I've seen of him.
I guess that depends on who Leeds have in that position at the moment and if he's not that great then who's available (and affordable). Larouci looks a decent player with some potential and could be an upgrade for all I know !

Larouci doesn't look close to PL level yet from what I've seen of him.
Entirely right. He looked a million miles off. Who knows what happens with regular game time like the young Chelsea fullback who went down to the south coast, but he’s nowhere near PL level right now

It would be nice to have a home grown option, but Lewis is not worth 20m

On the other hand, Tsimikas would be half that and he looks Fire . Fast, sharp and crosses.

Lewis has agreed personal terms, all over Twitter. Just need to agree a few with Norwich now I guess

Yep. He wants us, they want 20, we want to pay 10.

It'll be a figure somewhere in between, but knowing Edwards negotiating skills it'll probably end up at 10.1m plus a few add ons that allow them to say the deal was near 15 to save face & us the time to stagger the payments for longer.

Rumours around the web that we've made an offer for Olympiakos left back Tsimikas.
Does it mean that we've told Norwich to fuck off with their £20 million valuation of Lewis?
Or is this some kind of smoke screen to unsettle Lewis even more?

Last edited:
Rumours around the web that we've made an offer for Olympiakos left back Tsimikas.
Does it mean that we've told Norwich to fuck off with their £20 million valuation of Lewis?
Or is this some smoke screen to unsettle Lewis even more?
Or more likely just some other BS (maybe his agent) because everyone knows we are after a backup LB after making the Lewis offer? Yeah I'll go with that ;)

Or is this some kind of smoke screen to unsettle Lewis even more?

It means Tsimikas is a ballerrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom