• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did score a peno yesterday ...
THere's rumors - probably shite - that Barca would sell Coutinho if it could get back Neymar ... Another cautionary tale - not ever person who leaves us can have a Suarez like story afterward.
Has won more shit at Barca in one year than we have in like 10.

If you add together all the trophies Stering, Torres, Mascherano, Alonso, Arbeloa, Suarez and Coutinho have won since they left us..........its probably more than we have won since about 1980

His game towards the end of his time at Liverpool seemed to become a lot about go inside and shoot. Now I don't think I've seen him kick a ball more than 5 times since he left but from comments I've seen it seems the Barca fans are not liking that at all.

The other part of his game that we appreciated and he probably found enjoyable was carrying the ball up the pitch, if he does that now its in comparison to Messi and where we accepted the risk of losing possession v making something happen Barca fans might not.

Last edited:
His game towards the end of his time at Liverpool seemed to become a lot about go inside and shoot. Now I don't think I've seen him kick a ball more than 5 times since he left but from comments I've seen it seems the Barca fans are not liking that at all.

The other part of his game that we appreciated and he probably found enjoyable was carrying the ball up the pitch, if he does that now its in comparison to Messi and where we accepted the risk of losing possession v making something happen Barca fans might not.

Imagine what a nightmare it is for your confidence to play alongside Messi. Top players tend to have a specific skillset that marks them out as special, whether thats finishing, passing, dribbling or whatever. A player may not be the teams top scorer but hes still essential because he creates so many chances or because he opens so much space for others with movement and passing ability. Messi is basically better than everybody in every attack facet of the game. Look at some of the players he has played with that have never even come close to being as good as him, Suarez, Neymar, Aguero, Zlatan, Iniesta, Villa, Di Maria, Etoo.

Everybody that plays next to him suffers by comparison even if they actually play better beside him than any another time in their career.

Would anyone take Malcolm from Barca on loan (if it was at all an option)?

In a sense, he'd be swapping the Barca bench for ours so not sure how keen he'd be on the move but he'd probably get a few more minutes here.

In a sense, he'd be swapping the Barca bench for ours so not sure how keen he'd be on the move but he'd probably get a few more minutes here.

I'd take him if we can get an option to buy .

Come-and-get-me plea?

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has admitted he 'loves' playing at Anfield, praising the atmosphere Liverpool fans create.
The Belgian winger made the comments when discussing his wonderful, solo goal against the Reds during a Carabao Cup third round tie in September.
Hazard has scored five goals against Liverpool throughout his Chelsea career, but admitted his admiration for the atmosphere at Anfield.

He told Belgian publication HLN : “I love Anfield. The stadium, the pitch, the atmosphere. I love to play there.

Probably a quiff, soz, but The Firm need to prove themselves after some shockers:

The Firm‏ @TheFirmBL 22h22 hours ago
More
The Firm Retweeted The Firm
1f91d.png
All done #LFC
The Firm added,
DwPxYCQWkAEszXB.jpg

The Firm @TheFirmBL
EXCLUSIVE: The fee will be in the region of £46 million plus add-ons & Timo Werner will make the move in the summer on a 4 year contract after turning down the advances of Bayern Munich & interest from Spain #LFC

It would definitely be a good move for us on paper, especially if Wilson is remaining at Derby. I do wonder whether they would be willing to negotiate with us at a time when we've got a clause in place preventing them from signing our players though.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom