• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a while back that Eriksen wouldn't sign his last contact until the manager did the same so perhaps his future will be tied to that.

He's also apparently on 70,000 a year which is a fraction of what he'd get elsewhere.

Those seem like the two important factors in whether he stays or not

That's so weird. How do they know so much about him that a team as huge as Bayern are confident enough and willing to pay £35m for an 18 year old winger who has made three Premiership appearances?

You'd think they'd be nervous after the Sanches fiasco, but at least he'd played a whole season for Benfica. This kid has done fuck all.

I've never seen anything like it

Seems like they’re following the Sancho move to Dortmund. Hudson-Odoi has been impressive so far against Spurs. Can see why they are interested.

I heard a while back that Eriksen wouldn't sign his last contact until the manager did the same so perhaps his future will be tied to that.

He's also apparently on 70,000 a year which is a fraction of what he'd get elsewhere.

Those seem like the two important factors in whether he stays or not
Pochetino signed 6 years didn't he?

Tottenham’s asking price for Eriksen: £200M

Dr.-Evil.jpg

If Eriksen wants to go, the buyer will have a fair bit of leverage. Spurs can’t afford to let him go for nothing.

That would be the ideal scenario though, gives them another season and walks. They with a stadium to pay for won’t be able to easily replace him.

Lallana linked to Fenerbache. They have Comolli in charge of transfer dealings.

Chelsea will be absolutely insane if they sell that young Hudson-Odoi lad. What a talent he looks to be.

Seen him play much?
Nope. Just twice. In the weekend and last night.

And I don't need to see anymore of him to say with complete certainty that he is a massive talent.

*Just remembered I also catched him a few times during the U17 WC for England where he was pretty rampant too.

Hahahahaha! Right.
I am prepared to take any bet on the matter too. Obv haven't watched him as closely as Bayern's scouts (I guess, unless the U117 WC made their mind up on him) but I don't have to watch any more to say he's a "keeper".

He looks well beyond his years already, he's got immense technical ability but the most impressive part is his attitude and how effortlessly he's made the step up in class. You could simply not tell him apart from anyone of the seasoned seniors in Chelsea's setup last night, and he just ran riot against Rose who really looked uncomfortable and almost over-matched at times.

Honestly I don't even know why you bother this, you know I'm right. I get these things right.

Apart from Bendtner. Who's now in jail. Kinda.

If the player has any links to Denmark including flying over it, then more than likely he has.
It certainly broadens the audience a bit for me if you take the airspace over Denmark into consideration as well. WHy didn't I think of that myself?

Anyways, cheers.

*Off to study flight routes*

Hodson Odoi was meant to be very good in preseason for Chelsea. I read reports on here and online about it and stuck him into my FF team. He didn't play a minute the bastard.

De Ligt has confirmed that he stays with Ajax for the remainings of the season at least. Same goes for Dolberg and will probably also apply for Frenkie de Jong.

Which leads me to the point I was about to make, if you are a gambler of nature you should consider putting a little wager on Ajax going very far in the ChL. They have looked silly good these past few months and they've got not just one or two but several world class talents and in combination with players in their peak like Ziyech, a Pirlo-light type of player in Schöne, a re-juvenated Blind and a very, very talented keeper to boot.

[article]Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has placed a £225m price tag on Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 26, amid interest from Real Madrid. (AS - in Spanish)[/article]
I hope RM tap him up with a promise of a £300k a week contract and get him for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom