• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has placed a £225m price tag on Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 26, amid interest from Real Madrid. (AS - in Spanish)[/article]
I hope RM tap him up with a promise of a £300k a week contract and get him for free
Levy is smoking some good shit if he thinks he'll get 225m for a guy with 18 months left on his contract. They'll have to sell him in the summer as it seems he has no intention of signing a new contract.

Surprised.

Tottenham have accepted an offer in the region of £9m for Mousa Dembele from Chinese Super League side Beijing Sinobo Guoan, according to Sky sources. With his contract expiring at the end of the season, the 31-year-old has been free to discuss a move to a foreign club since the start of the month and he is set to get his wish on a move to the Far East.

West Ham have rejected a £35m bid from an unnamed Chinese club for forward Marko Arnautovic, according to Sky sources. West Ham signed the Austria international for £20m from Stoke in the summer of 2017 and have him under contract until 2022.

The Hammers say Arnautovic is not for sale and that, in any case, "£35m would be nowhere near enough for such a key player". The 29-year-old scored 11 times last season and has eight goals in 17 appearances this term

Surprised.

Tottenham have accepted an offer in the region of £9m for Mousa Dembele from Chinese Super League side Beijing Sinobo Guoan, according to Sky sources. With his contract expiring at the end of the season, the 31-year-old has been free to discuss a move to a foreign club since the start of the month and he is set to get his wish on a move to the Far East.

Saw that. Weird, I thought he was injured, not out of favour. Used to be a key player for them

Levy is smoking some good shit if he thinks he'll get 225m for a guy with 18 months left on his contract. They'll have to sell him in the summer as it seems he has no intention of signing a new contract.

It is a fuck off quote from Levy if true. But I think right now he is desperate for that team to ensure that it qualifies for CL, and will not risk that given the near enough 1 Billion they are spending on that stadium of theirs. Hence why I think he will do everything to milk the max out of that squad and manager - would not be surprised if he sells them when the contract value is down to something like 30M rather than start spending 50M to 100M on new players.

It is a fuck off quote from Levy if true. But I think right now he is desperate for that team to ensure that it qualifies for CL, and will not risk that given the near enough 1 Billion they are spending on that stadium of theirs. Hence why I think he will do everything to milk the max out of that squad and manager - would not be surprised if he sells them when the contract value is down to something like 30M rather than start spending 50M to 100M on new players.

Levy will get pushed to one side by his creditors as far as transfer budgets go now that he's made such a mess of the stadium. He's got to talk up big fees whether he believes in them or not, but he won't have any freedom to go out and buy any players for a long time.

Levy will get pushed to one side by his creditors as far as transfer budgets go now that he's made such a mess of the stadium. He's got to talk up big fees whether he believes in them or not, but he won't have any freedom to go out and buy any players for a long time.
With such a giant ball & chain round the club's neck, why would Pouch stay there?

It was being reported the stadium won't be ready until march now.

Whole things a joke, I know there are plenty of stories in the media about it but they're all focusing on the scandalous expense and poor organisation side of things, what about the football?

They played and lost on the post NFL Wembley pitch against our title rivals, didn't Watford have to play them in Milton Keynes and now their League fixture might be played at the new stadium. I think Tottenham were also the cause of a lot of rearranged fixtures.

Spurs looking to replace Alderweireld with 22-year-old Sampdoria defender Joachim Andersen, facing competition from Man United and Inter for the £35M valued Danish U21 International.

Have only seen him in glimpses and he hasn't impressed me loads so far (i.e. when playing for a decimated Denmark U21 that took a heavy beating by Spain) but he has had a great first season in Italy making it to the Serie A team of the first half of the season (source: DAZN who owns the Serie A rights in Italy).

Their team in full:

Keeper: Samir Handanovic (Inter)

Defender: Manuel Lazzari (SPAL)
Defender: Joachim Andersen (Sampdoria)
Defender: Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus)
Defender: Riccardo Gagliolo (Parma)

Midfield: Marco Benassi (Fiorentina)
Midfield: Fabián Ruiz Peña (Napoli)
Midfield: Nicolò Barella (Cagliari)

Attack: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)
Attack: Krzysztof Piątek (Genoa)
Attack: Fabio Quagliarella (Sampdoria)

Andersen is being described as a techical gifted defender with a great physique and two almost equally good feet making him versatile. A towering 6'3 gives him an edge in the air but this is also an area where he can become more dominant.

Prefers to take the ball out of defense on the floor or hitting long diagonal balls shifting play from side to side. His passing game is one of the keys to his succes as he rarely misplaces a pass and is very content in possesion. Seems intelligent on and off the ball but would need to become even more aggressive to make it in England.

The video:

The story:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...erweireld-latest-future-updates-a8718831.html

Hang on, a DANISH footballer who hasn't impressed KHL?

Is this him?

images

Could see a Spurs defence with him & Sanchez in front of Lloris being a lot more vulnerable so I wouldn't be against such a purchase.

I think I am actually doing a good job in not promoting Danish players these days. Well apart from Dolberg at least. And Andreas Christensen. And Jacob Bruun Larsen. Apart from those three. Good job indeed.

And we defo should not be in for this lad either, 20-year-old winger Anders Dreyer, as he hasn't even played for Brighton's Premier League team yet, but he did score a nice goal for their reserves against Arsenal in the weekend.

I think I am actually doing a good job in not promoting Danish players these days. Well apart from Dolberg at least. And Andreas Christensen. And Jacob Bruun Larsen. Apart from those three. Good job indeed.

And we defo should not be in for this lad either, 20-year-old winger Anders Dreyer, as he hasn't even played for Brighton's Premier League team yet, but he did score a nice goal for their reserves against Arsenal in the weekend.

What a goal that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom