• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Junior Hoilett

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=47359.msg1461533#msg1461533 date=1326237136]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47359.msg1461468#msg1461468 date=1326231812]
Let's be honest here. We're a bunch of middle aged men arguing on an Internet forum about the color of shorts, one of 700 arguments we have for 3-4 hours of every day on this site which we created. I think it's safe to say we're all on the wrong side of cool.
[/quote]

Ha, funny cos it's so fucking true.
[/quote]

A site which we created after running away from the fat man who used to bully us and steal our money too.

Didn't steal a penny from me. I didnt pay him money for blag insider info nor a book he hadn't actually written, &never once clicked on an ad on that site.

The fat Geordie twat.

inbetweeners2.jpg

Springs to mind.

[quote author=O'Shea link=topic=47359.msg1461589#msg1461589 date=1326240596]
I always wondered who Rupert is (was) and why that insider site vanished in a blink.
[/quote]

I thought he was still on that crusade of his. Started for the right reasons but became a tad too obsessed did that lad.

I doubt we are too. I'm kid of glad if that's the case. I don't think he's THAT good.

any new members that rush to this 13 page strong thread in the hopes of gleening new information with regards to a potential signing will be disappointed.

that said they will leave the thread with a better understanding of fashion. or not.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=47359.msg1461675#msg1461675 date=1326274244]
Were not signing him. So no need for another thread
[/quote]

HC- you've been adamant about this, so how do you know?

I have also realised he's been dismissing out of hand the Gaston Ramirez link in a similarly nonchalant fashion, "this one ain't happening folks", "This is a no no" type shit.

Are you a genuine ITK Hardcastle or do you just worship some twitter guru?

I've got a mate who works at sky sports and he hears shit and passes shit on.

He's called a few things right and so I just play by it.

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=47359.msg1461726#msg1461726 date=1326279419]
I have also realised he's been dismissing out of hand the Gaston Ramirez link in a similarly nonchalant fashion, "this one ain't happening folks", "This is a no no" type shit.

[/quote]

No I absolutely just go by what my mate tells me.

[quote author=Cerberus link=topic=47359.msg1461777#msg1461777 date=1326285623]
Can't believe Poounior Toliet didn't get more love.
[/quote]

It's a bit shit.

Sky%20Spts%20News08-31%2010-14-42.jpg

And now some news for my good friend Hardcastle, for which I will change my normally creepy unsolicited phone sex voice into a high-pitched whine: as for Liverpool...no one will sign. I repeat...no...one...will...sign. No one will sign at all. That is my message.

[quote author=Gerry_A_Trick link=topic=47359.msg1461781#msg1461781 date=1326285723]
[quote author=Cerberus link=topic=47359.msg1461777#msg1461777 date=1326285623]
Can't believe Poounior Toliet didn't get more love.
[/quote]

It's a bit shit.
[/quote]

ba-dum tish

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=47359.msg1461778#msg1461778 date=1326285698]
[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=47359.msg1461726#msg1461726 date=1326279419]

[/quote]

No I absolutely just go by what my mate tells me.
[/quote]

OK, so who does he say we are pursuing then?

arf@Macca

From soccernet:

"Transfer news
Newcastle lining up Hoilett bid
January 11, 2012
Email Print
By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent
ESPNsoccernet understands Newcastle United could be set to lodge a bid for Blackburn Rovers winger Junior Hoilett.

GettyImages
Junior Hoilett has made over 50 Premier League appearances for Blackburn
• Kean: Junior Hoilett stays
• Kean might not get Samba cash

Hoilett, 21, has impressed for Blackburn this season, despite the club's poor form that sees them bottom of the Premier League table.

It has been reported that interest in the Canada international is mounting with Blackburn alleged to be open to a deal, aware they could lose the forward for nothing in the summer when his contract expires.

The likes of Tottenham have been mentioned as potential suitors, and now Newcastle appear to have joined the race to acquire his signature.

A source told ESPNsoccernet: "Newcastle might be the club who make a move for Hoilett, that is the buzz around Blackburn at the moment."

Such is Blackburn's financial plight that the club need to sell before attempting to add to their squad, and an asking price of £7 million for Hoilett could pave the way for additions.

Chris Samba could be another player set for the exit door, with Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp making no secret of his interest in the defender.

"I've tried to sign [Gary] Cahill so many times. He is a good player and he is not expensive," the Tottenham boss is quoted as saying in the Daily Mail.

"Samba is a good player, too. If Tottenham wanted him we would have a big chance, with no disrespect to QPR."

Cant wait for Redknapp to be made England boss, Im absolutly fed up hearing him talk about every player that could transfer from Arsenal to Fleetwood Town.

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=47359.msg1461944#msg1461944 date=1326298618]
Cant wait for Redknapp to be made England boss, Im absolutly fed up hearing him talk about every player that could transfer from Arsenal to Fleetwood Town.
[/quote]

Don't be so sure.

[quote author=Daily Mail 2013]
"I like Messi you know, he's a quality footballer, great with both feets and scores goals, I like that in a player"

"I've spoken to him many many times, he's a smashing lad, proper got his head screwed on, his missus makes a cracking hog roast too"

"Would I be interesting in him changing his nationality for us..? Yeh yeh yeh, of course, when I've spoken to him in the past he's seemed really interested in the idea, if the FA ever wanted him too, with no disrespect to Argentina, but I'm sure he'd jump at the chance, but we'll see, it's out of my hands, you'd have to speak to the chairman"[/quote]

It's pathetic that Kenny is one of the few managers who behaves properly and refuses to comment on other clubs' players, and yet he gets slagged off by hacks for being 'rude' and 'unhelpful,' whereas Appy Arry is praised to the skies for tapping up about twenty players every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom