• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Theres a world of books, movies, music, food and women out there just waiting for you to read, watch, listen to, eat and fuck.
And youd rather set a bunch of randomly assembled strangers a peculiar set of criteria for naming 5 goalkeepers to you.
I would just rather stick to the theme of the thread if you don't mind.

Well done Klopp - you know what - I really don't give a shit if we don't get a new keeper. There is no way we should be paying those prices that have been quoted for a goalkeeper. It's just silly - besides our goalkeepers are not playing for some relegation fodder that need a constant action man, and whoever we get will turn out to be shit even if we pay anything from 50M to 100M. If he ain't shit - the first mistake he makes and we will be reducing his confidence to zilch.

Fuck off, this is the strongest squad we've assembled in about a decade. It's primed for a title challenge. A good keeper ensures we actually contend.

This is a pointless and idiotic gamble. Why spend 3 years building a squad if you won't eventually go for broke?

If only someone had called this already and got everyone prepared for this OBVIOUS news.

#concussed
#brilliantreally

Yep was fucking obvious.

That Alisson looks shit anyway so that's an even more expensive bullet dodged. We just have to deal with the current bullet lodged between our eyes.

I guess it's just a stunt so we don't look fucking desperate when we try to a new keeper.

Ming will fuck off and we need one anyway. So we might as well look as we aren't really arsed,

Which of course nobody will believe.

I guess it's just a stunt so we don't look fucking desperate when we try to a new keeper.

Ming will fuck off and we need one anyway. So we might as well look as we aren't really arsed,

Which of course nobody will believe.

I’m afraid that Klopp actually does have faith in Der Klown, at least to the point that he doesn’t want to spend 70m quid on a replacement

Which is mad obviously, because he’s shit

I’m afraid that Klopp actually does have faith in Der Klown, at least to the point that he doesn’t want to spend 70m quid on a replacement

I don't think so.

We'll buy a new number one.

He’s so not worth 70m though. yes he’s better than what we’ve got, but if we’re not getting absolute top quality for that money, we really do have to prioritize spending that in other areas. Hope we’re looking for alternatives.

Why don't we just sign Kasper Schmeichel as a stop gap

He is better than anything we have..

31..relatively young for a goal keeper these days

The apparent fees quoted for Allison & Oblak are indeed high compared to those paid in the past for a goalkeeper but what is now the new norm or acceptable fee that should be paid and who should se target.

All transfers carry a risk probably more so for a keeper anyone we bring in would be scrutinised because of who we are and probably compounded as they will need to be seen as an immediate improvement.

I would like to see Ward given a shot how do we know if he rise to the occasion he is exactly the same the same age as Karius.

If not I would like to see Butland, I think he could be great for us and probably around 35 million is that acceptable I don't know.

Any keeper we buy will need to have high concentration as they are likely to be called upon less than they have been at their current club, which to me is the main problem when you buy a new keeper from a lower club and therefore unknown. I think this has been the problem with our keepers they have nothing to do for longer periods and bang first shot on target we concede it can't be a coincidence.

For what possible reason has he made that? What kind of thunderous bellend is he

Karius looked a real Nobby No-Mates in the canteen this morning at Melwood. Sat at the end, no one opposite him, everyone else was smiling at each other and chatting, Karius was just staring at his plate.

That was all designed by his agent/management team, apparently. Ludicrously they decided the strategy after the final needed to be a quick and confident response building 'back' his image and commercial appeal, with the mad idea of drones and stuff recording his US jaunt as the first step. All very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom