• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mané: Naby [Keita] doesn't speak English very well. A week ago, Naby was having breakfast, the Physio came and said: ‘We're going to try to go around the field’. and Naby replied: Yeah I like eggs." I told Naby: ‘You tell me you understand English but you say: "I like my eggs.’

I’ve been saying it for ages that based on

The fee
The hype
The year long wait
His actually contribution

He’s been pound for pound our worst signing ever.

Hopefully moves on in the summer.

Aquilani and Markovic would agree to disagree

Aquilani and Markovic would agree to disagree

Bigger money and was seen as that box to box dynamic player we’ve missed since Gerrard left that could do it all.

He’s been woeful.

I did say pound for pound. 60 odd million and fuck all in return but excuses.

Lalllana has contributed 10 times as much. It’s an insult to him to compare.

Mané: Naby [Keita] doesn't speak English very well. A week ago, Naby was having breakfast, the Physio came and said: ‘We're going to try to go around the field’. and Naby replied: Yeah I like eggs." I told Naby: ‘You tell me you understand English but you say: "I like my eggs.’
With the amount of time he's spent on the treatment table, you'd think he'd have spent time learning English.

In all seriousness, like I said earlier in the thread, he is a player who needs a run of games to find form. The problem is, he gets into a rhythm then gets injured.

Police recently arrested a man and charged him with stealing 50,000 eggs from a warehouse. He got bound over for a week.

I can't be bothered, but if I could, I'm sure I could find some old posts stating that Gini is a flop and needs to be sold in the summer. I wonder what those guys think of Gini now? We don't need to panic, we are breaking records with this Keita flop. Some of Ginis worst games were as bad as keitas worst games, wasn't called Casper the Ghost for nothing. The difference with Keita is the injuries have disrupted his long term form. Oh well, Klopp ain't gonna sell him, were stuck with him, but I have a good feeling that he'll come good.

Same old story, as soon as Keita gets into the starting XI and is rubbish, he gets an injury.

How much do you reckon we could get for the Black Lallana this summer? £30m?

God that would be amazing

Same old story, as soon as Keita gets into the starting XI and is rubbish, he gets an injury.

How much do you reckon we could get for the Black Lallana this summer? £30m?

God that would be amazing

You're really pushing the grating 'Black Lallana'.

Apropos of nothing, I've just realised 'sore hip' is an anagram of rosehip. Maybe his subconscious is crying out for more vitamin C instead of all those eggs ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom