• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Klopp have persevered if his attitude was that bad ?
Talent versus attitude

Clearly a talented player, but he's still not picked up the lingo, he's not following on pitch direction (judged by the benches screaming at him after his last appearance), and he's always unfit. Klopp wanted him to succeed, as he could be a player to rip this league apart, but he's not fitting in to the ethos he's built here, and even klopp has his limits

Cut his losses and get rid, if that's what he's persuaded they are. I suspect it's more of a Smicer-type problem, a player whose skillset is up to standard but who's turning out not to be strong enough, mentally or physically, for the bearpit that is English football.

Cut his losses and get rid, if that's what he's persuaded they are. I suspect it's more of a Smicer-type problem, a player whose skillset is up to standard but who's turning out not to be strong enough, mentally or physically, for the bearpit that is English football.
Keita is an enigma, I remember the red cards he got in Germany and thought what a feisty player we we getting, but so far he hasn't shown that bastard side of his game in fact he plays reactively sometimes getting bullied by other players...

I think hes a good player but Klopps physical demands maybe are challenging for him.

The only ones who thought he was the the Gerrard were the people who saw him get kit nr 8.
Naaaaaah not having that

A majority thought he was going to beast mode the league and natural heir to Gerrard

Naaaaaah not having that

A majority thought he was going to beast mode the league and natural heir to Gerrard

Nah, I think most were seeing him as a great midfielder that could elevate our attack further.
That isnt to late either imho, and he should be given one more season.

Naaaaaah not having that

The majority had high hopes for him, having seen his highlight videos and price tag, but I seriously doubt too many of us expected him to be the next Gerrard.
Even his highlight reels didn't have him scoring screamers or doing 60 yard pin-point passes.

Maybe he was a more free flowing instinctive player, now having to adapt to more rigid ways, as well as a more demanding physical program?
I'd give him more time.

The majority had high hopes for him, having seen his highlight videos and price tag, but I seriously doubt too many of us expected him to be the next Gerrard.
Even his highlight reels didn't have him scoring screamers or doing 60 yard pin-point passes.

Of course we didn't. That's just a typical piece of Dreamy bloviating.

Natural heir, not exact same player.

Keita was a feisty dynamic player in Germany, designed to take games by the scruff of the next in our rather pedestrian midfield

Except he wasn't even in the squad last time out despite not being on the injured list. Klopp's not the sort to jettison a player in a hurry, but he's got to be concerned.

I’m really concerned for Keita.

His real age surely puts him in the Coronavirus High Risk Category!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom